User Controls

i just watched netflix

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    dupont is killing us all with chemicals used to make teflon and also our meat consumption is giving us gnarlyboi cancer and that retarded wisconsin dude that lives on moms scrapyard went to jail like his whole life because his IQ is low so he got tricked to confess to murder he didnt even do, he just wanted to wear his sea doo race jackets and eat mac-n-cheese on the family junkyard

STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    im going to start living off oatmeal & tomatos
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    those bill burr cartoons are bad ass
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    your heart will thank you
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Thank you, Quaker Oatmeal man, for providing me a tall grain bin style canister of oats for all the times I needed them. You keep me healthy even when I put sugar in you or on you sometimes. Brown sugar particularly but that's neither here nor there! Thank you.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by mmQ Thank you, Quaker Oatmeal man, for providing me a tall grain bin style canister of oats for all the times I needed them. You keep me healthy even when I put sugar in you or on you sometimes. Brown sugar particularly but that's neither here nor there! Thank you.

Do u ever get cold at night?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by WellHung Do u ever get cold at night?

No not really. Tonight I am kinda but I refuse to turn my heat on so I'm just wearing some sweatshirts and hoodies . Apparently were having a random early October blizzard here this weekend.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    netflix is a really good movie i like that one, i also like that one, mtv the show
Jump to Top