User Controls

So I have something I've been wanting to tell you guys for a long time

GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    I'm gay.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I think I've become asexual. Yes. I have little to no sex drive but if I wanted to have a babby I could have it myself. It's interesting how your mind can condition itself. Well it's like being in prison for your natural life and knowing you cant reproduce or fuck girls really unless you score with a guard.

You just learn to not care. That's where I'm at. I've learned. I call it a blessing in disguise.
    Originally posted by mmQ I think I've become asexual. Yes. I have little to no sex drive but if I wanted to have a babby I could have it myself. It's interesting how your mind can condition itself. Well it's like being in prison for your natural life and knowing you cant reproduce or fuck girls really unless you score with a guard.

You just learn to not care. That's where I'm at. I've learned. I call it a blessing in disguise.

you don't get laid?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian you don't get laid?

Not that often lately. Once a month on average ? Like I said I just dont fucking care lately. At all.
    Originally posted by mmQ Not that often lately. Once a month on average ? Like I said I just dont fucking care lately. At all.

i always thought you live with your gf or something.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian i always thought you live with your gf or something.

Hmmm. Nope. Not since 2015. Lived in my own place since then.
    username: African Astronaut
    I am in an affair with rosey palmer and her five friends.
    HTS highlight reel
    lol fag
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    op needs to get on ellen degenerates show wearing a tutu to show his pryde, he's a real cock lover, gonts. If you present he will literally fall before you and weep at the beauty of your piece. A real piece of ace, gonts.

Jump to Top