User Controls

Hong kong police now raping righteous protesters

GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/ne89zz/hong-kong-protester-says-she-was-sexually-assaulted-by-police-after-being-arrested?utm
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    I would rape as many pretty students as I could get my hands on. Hey, those are the perks of the job. It wouldn't happen if the protesters were not acting out of line, and breaking the law. Karma.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    YEAH i love me some ching chong poontang
    Originally posted by WellHung I would rape as many pretty students as I could get my hands on. Hey, those are the perks of the job. It wouldn't happen if the protesters were not acting out of line, and breaking the law. Karma.

Nope they're not hurting anyone.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    China will grow larger
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country China will grow larger

Lol no
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    didn't read because it's §m£ÂgØL and vice lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]

This is now a PLA thread.
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM Lol no

How does this video make you feel?
    I didn't click on it so it doesn't make me feel any which way.
Jump to Top