User Controls

I have more fun getting drunk by myself on the internet than..

...when I go out clubbing.

been out clubbing and shit every weekend for a while now and it's a fuckin' mess. Sure I'm socializing and feeling boobies but I accidentally got a bit drunk sittin' here on the computer, and omg. This is fun as fuck. Just laughing at stupid forums and pics and shit. Plus now I can jack off.

Fuck clubbing.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    clubbing's the fucking worst

I used to much prefer going to bars, at least then you can talk to people
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    I hate socializing at all with strangers. Alone or with a small group of friends is the ideal way to party IMO.
    I like trap houses where you hang out with the scum of the earth and get high.

Fuck a club, nigga. I'm always getting into fights and spend way too much money for nothing..I once made over a grand one night with maybe 5 Es and a pack of Ritalin, though. I didn't even plan on selling anything and suddenly I'm selling 10mg Methylphenidate for 15€ making bank like Ishmail Grünspan.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    "im such a lonley loser :("

"i went out clubbing every weekend"
    "im such a lonley loser :("

"i went out clubbing every weekend"

Not contradictory.
    I like hanging out with demons and talking to a computer screen.
    ))<>(( Yung Blood
    It's good shit man. Even when I'm hanging out at home getting drunk/high with a few people, after a certain point of fuckedupness I want to go read shitposts and play video games. Rarely I get too stoned and feel awkward around people (like when I haven't smoked in ages) but usually I'm just thinking how fun it would be to do so-and-so in the current elevated state, and I feel like I'm missing out and wasting my high, meanwhile losing patience with keeping up with the conversation.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Not contradictory.

"i had mutiple friends thru my life and gfs and girls that want me"

"im such a loney loser :("
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    …when I go out clubbing.

been out clubbing and shit every weekend for a while now and it's a fuckin' mess. Sure I'm socializing and feeling boobies but I accidentally got a bit drunk sittin' here on the computer, and omg. This is fun as fuck. Just laughing at stupid forums and pics and shit. Plus now I can jack off.

Fuck clubbing.

um i highly doubt your faggot ass feels boobies. you're gay as shit. you probably just have you ass feel dicks.
    I like trap houses where you hang out with the scum of the earth and get high.

Fuck a club, nigga. I'm always getting into fights and spend way too much money for nothing..I once made over a grand one night with maybe 5 Es and a pack of Ritalin, though. I didn't even plan on selling anything and suddenly I'm selling 10mg Methylphenidate for 15€ making bank like Ishmail Grünspan.

*cough* try hard faggot *cough*
    I hate socializing at all with strangers. Alone or with a small group of friends is the ideal way to party IMO.

well im sure you will have to socalize with the state that took your baby away. And isnt everyone a "stranger"? initially?
    Introverted as FUCK. When people knock on my door I'm always doing something and I'm like "aww fuck the zomrades" and they are like "wanna walk around aimlessly for no hours and talk about dumb shit?" I only do it when I need to get away from my mom because she's being annoying.

When I had a full time job and a girlfriend all I wanted to do was smoke weed, play xbox and listen to music. It pissed off everyone around me, my family, landlord, neighbors, co workers, customers, girlfriend all wanted me to do stuff. Talk to me and hang out, go out for a date, stop smoking weed and playing video games, help us move, go out and bring me some weed, bla bla bla bla.

My mom wants to go to the movies with me tomorrow and pretty much the only reason I'm going is to get smoked up by her which is the only reason I went to the wedding.
    "i had mutiple friends thru my life and gfs and girls that want me"

"im such a loney loser :("

are you actually fucking serious right now

have you heard that quote by robin williams' character in that movie. "they say the worst thing in life is being all alone. but it's actually being surrounded by people and still feeling alone".
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Lol you're such a tard, Bill Krozby. All you do is pretend you know what's going on with everyone and everything and you're so far off its sad.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    reb pillez in ths post lol i like memez

yah and Bill Krozby told me that he is a alien and worked for the rothschilds and give me the password to ur tumblr or i will make u cut urself again u littel shitty basterd
    My mom wants to go to the movies with me tomorrow and pretty much the only reason I'm going is to get smoked up by her which is the only reason I went to the wedding.

Well, it's one more date than Bill Krozby has ever had
    Well, it's one more date than Bill Krozby has ever had
    I lol'd. Not because of the Bill Krozby part, though. He dates a lot of obese whores.
    We got high and saw suicide squad in 3D. it was bretty good. Then the spirit of Zongo arrived and loud Islamic music starting blaring in the lobby and I noticed the carpets had stars and cresents all over. I think it was trying to tell me something.

bling bling Dark Matter
    get a life get a life
Jump to Top