User Controls

watch your back

  1. #1
    username: African Astronaut
    Halloween’s coming up, and you know what that means... You got to look out for number one. Because people get spooky... They get scary... And they get down right nasty

  2. #2
    Ghost Black Hole
    pumpkin spice bundy syrup

  3. #3
    Fonaplats Dallas [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by username: Halloween’s coming up, and you know what that means… You got to look out for number one. Because people get spooky… They get scary… And they get down right nasty


    This thread makes me happy.
  4. #4
    cigreting Houston
    You drive like a Kia or something shitty
  5. #5
    username: African Astronaut
    Originally posted by cigreting You drive like a Kia or something shitty

    yeh
  6. #6
    cigreting Houston
    Originally posted by username: yeh

    Well what is it then
  7. #7
    Ghost Black Hole
    I win

    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  8. #8
    Grylls motherfucker [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    jesus a whole box

    how bad is ur cough? see a doctor or something
  9. #9
    This must be the current latest acquisition thread.

    Just received some Bosnian 5.45 mags in le mail.

  10. #10
    ECAP Tuskegee Airman
    Very noice
  11. #11
    Cly Houston [foredate your moneyless friar's-cowl]
    Shiver me timbers.
  12. #12
    BummyMofo Tuskegee Airman
    why do they call it bundy?
  13. #13
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by BummyMofo why do they call it bundy?

    Coughgel Bundy. It's a meme.
  14. #14
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian This must be the current latest acquisition thread.

    Just received some Bosnian 5.45 mags in le mail.


    are those made from recycled plastics ?
  15. #15
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny are those made from recycled plastics ?

    I don't know. There were no proper magazines for this rifle/caliber being sold anywhere for a while, so I bought these. I think they are Bosnian. They are not very high quality, but very very cheap... so you know. Buy cheap, stack deep.
  16. #16
    Greenspam African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian I don't know. There were no proper magazines for this rifle/caliber being sold anywhere for a while, so I bought these. I think they are Bosnian. They are not very high quality, but very very cheap… so you know. Buy cheap, stack deep.



    Originally posted by Misguided Russian I don't know. There were no proper magazines for this rifle/caliber being sold anywhere for a while, so I bought these. I think they are Bosnian. They are not very high quality, but very very cheap… so you know. Buy cheap, stack deep.

    Do you have plans of hijacking California with the "Million UN Soldiers" about to invade us?
  17. #17
    Originally posted by Greenspam Do you have plans of hijacking California with the "Million UN Soldiers" about to invade us?

    One consensus is to shoot blue helmets, the other is to shoot californians. Im torn.
  18. #18
    Greenspam African Astronaut
    You guys will lose either way.

    As for californian citizens.. You'll lose by default when the jsw pull out the make you feel guilty card until you're so annoyed you will turn tail and run or until they convert you
  19. #19
    Originally posted by Greenspam You guys will lose either way.

    As for californian citizens.. You'll lose by default when the jsw pull out the make you feel guilty card until you're so annoyed you will turn tail and run or until they convert you

    who is "you guys"?
  20. #20
    Greenspam African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian who is "you guys"?

    Oooo . Lone Wolf?
Jump to Top