User Controls

Something is seriously wrony with polish females

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    The way they Look at babies even of other prople with those sharp eyes Its as if they want to steal one or have one so bad Its like predator eyes just starting. Ukrainians who are childless get similar.
    Ghost Black Hole
    i dated an underaged girl from poland.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    God forbid a white woman to want to have a kid
    We need more like that to raise our numbers so the subhuman hoard won't outnumber us.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Ghost i dated an underaged girl from poland.

Same here my first gf was from poland, i was 3 years older than her and my mom relentlessly called me a pedophile and would try to embarrass me in front of her, as soon as I turned 18 i packed my shit and moved in with her and her mom my parents even went as far as to go over there screaming saying I shouldn't be allowed with that pollack fat pussy bitch whore, to her mother, even went as far as getting tapes from the radio station of the mother speaking on the radio just to "prove" to me that she's a bitch whore. lol

But yeah when I was 20 I started shooting smack and this pollack piece of shit dude, was like 16 or 17 idk showed up at the meat market i worked at asking if i wanted to go score and i was like sure, and then realized he had no money and told him I Wasn't going to buy him anything and he started yelling at me relentlessly calling me a fag and that his dad is in jail for beating his mother and I said whatever man I've seen way you smoke your cigarettes you cock sucker.

And he got all somber and was like "Doug.. you're right I am a cock sucker.. and I'd be willing to fall before you, if you help me out.." and I said fuck off faggot, and he then went back into his rage.. funny shit
    Does he smoke like this

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Does he smoke like this

pretty much, and he drinks his beer like this..

damn now i want a cigarette..
    Ghost Black Hole
    a nigger
Jump to Top