User Controls

Have any of you had someone pull a knife on you?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    How did you react? Did you run? Stand still shit your pants? Try to take it from them? Or what?
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    no because i know jedi jitsu and will fuck dem ups
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    No never a knife, a man drew a baton on me tho.

I was sitting in a park at night on a rock, guy started to approach, I stood up as he came closer he got in my face pushed me and extended it. I backed up, for a ways, and shit sort of deescalated. So yea nothing happened, he claimed to be looking for someone but I think he just wanted to fuck somebody up.
    Das Troll Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Wariat How did you react? Did you run? Stand still shit your pants? Try to take it from them? Or what?

Had someone try and run me down with a truck after going through 3 yards and over 2 curbs.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Yes a couple of times
    How did you react or deal with it? Were tou ever charged?
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Wariat How did you react or deal with it? Were tou ever charged?

Why would I be charged because they pulled a knife on me?

Several months back I got into a fight w these two guys when one pulled a knife on me. Carter luckily came by and helped me fight them off.

Another time chzboogers stabbed me while I was drunk. Ent up going to sleep and in the morning made her go to the store to get stuff to dress my wound
    CHarges by the knife welder I mean. Bums or homeless will do that. Theyll pull it than run at you.
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Wariat CHarges by the knife welder I mean. Bums or homeless will do that. Theyll pull it than run at you.

Begone thot.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol it looks like a herald from a medieval-themed movie
    Toot-too-dooooo!
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by aldra Toot-too-dooooo!

It just needs a polish flag hanging on it now. Though Wariat is in Mexico .. I wonder if he'll do us a solid and try to wetback it, only to get detained and deported again for me to lul at him.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    A few times. I gave him the money and told him to fuck himself, then broke into his house later and took or destroyed every single thing he had. Worth way more than the $600 worth of dope he got.
    the Polish are kind of like the Mexicans of Europe

they all migrate to the UK to do unskilled construction work
    Yes they are but so are the Ukrainians soon after their visas open to the west.
    Originally posted by Skulltag It just needs a polish flag hanging on it now. Though Wariat is in Mexico .. I wonder if he'll do us a solid and try to wetback it, only to get detained and deported again for me to lul at him.

I am thinking of doing this or can in the future but I hve to find that article again that talks about acrossing that is unguarded and literally even Americans go back and forth at.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Originally posted by Wariat I am thinking of doing this or can in the future but I hve to find that article again that talks about acrossing that is unguarded and literally even Americans go back and forth at.

Yo come to Los Angeles fam. I'll hook you up with some connects and you can use ur moms money and take my place as south bay shot caller.
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Wariat I am thinking of doing this or can in the future but I hve to find that article again that talks about acrossing that is unguarded and literally even Americans go back and forth at.

Good on you! Can't wait for you to get deported for being a dumbass again :3

P.S.: As always, Wariat threads are CBT threads:

Technologist victim of incest
    He won’t step a foot in this country. He’s too scared. He should be.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top