User Controls

Choking women during sex

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Anyone tried it? Like kightly choking them to see if they like itz. Or have any ask you to do it? I have this fantasy of choking my moms ex friend who i had a feeling wanted me to fuk her and i wanted to at times but kept badking iut at diff times when she did things like stwre st me or call and i picked up and kept tslking to me thst i should come over. I have a fantasy of dominating and choking her.
    Also wish i did it to this hispanic chick who was like 42 who was flirting with me when i was 24 still a student in chico. I also domt know how we never fuked considering she was nutty and one time looking everywhere at the farmers market there for her daughter and asked if id come with her and she was wlaking hella fast didnt find her daughter and left but asked if I would tske her out the next day to which i said yea but didnt even have her number. She told me one time she can be a bitch and i would carass or touch her back and she would jsut let it happen or look backa t me and id not know what to do. What was funny is she lost a friend i think because of me because i gave her too much attention carassing her back wnd she told me she can be a bitch once describing herself which makes me ant to choke her during sex even more of course ill never see her again so this is all fantasy.
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat Anyone tried it? Like kightly choking them to see if they like itz. Or have any ask you to do it? I have this fantasy of choking my moms ex friend who i had a feeling wanted me to fuk her and i wanted to at times but kept badking iut at diff times when she did things like stwre st me or call and i picked up and kept tslking to me thst i should come over. I have a fantasy of dominating and choking her.

Hmmm. okay,

TED.
    heheheh.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Yeah with a few girls.its not really my thing.

Unless it's them choking on my cock
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    why is it always kids or old ladies with you

are you just not attracted to women your own age?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    No. They are too selfish in sex and self confident overall. They use foreigners here like cash bags.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by aldra why is it always kids or old ladies with you

are you just not attracted to women your own age?

A lot of guys are threatened by woman their own age.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    One of the last girls I was with liked to be seriously roughed up, burned with cigarettes, knifeplay, rope play, choked, etc. wasn't my thing at all at first but I ended up taking to the more masculine role. God knows I haven't been laid in forever but I'd be way too freaked out to try it with a girl I didn't know super super super fucking well. And if I really care about her, I'm a lot less likely to tape s plastic bag over her head.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Da fuq is knife play ..you don’t play with knives lol
    I do
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Oh ya I forgot....😋
    Ot

Choking is a wonderful thing during sex..
    Not every guy should be doing it tho..
    You gotta have a certain appeal of authority ...
    So you’ll know when it’s right.. a true choke you don’t feel on your throat.. you feel it in your soul ❤️
    Vitamin G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by CandyRein Da fuq is knife play ..you don’t play with knives lol

Some people like tp be cut. I saw an interview once of a dude who purposely shot himself TWICE while masturbating because that's what got him off.

I think when your fetish starts to become lethal you need to slow the fuck down. I'm not into choking. I've refused to do it before. Like I'll pin a girl down and put some pressure on her neck, but no fucking way am I doing anything that leaves marks.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Agreed.. that’s too much for even me and I’m a rick James super freak but there is a line .. a knife is that line
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    I love the expression of girls when they're being choked

It's so undignified
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    imagine being polish and not having rough sex because you're 12 years old sexually and emotionally which is why you're a creep
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Aycurumba!
    Originally posted by CandyRein Agreed.. that’s too much for even me and I’m a rick James super freak but there is a line .. a knife is that line

with a knife you can physically draw that line
    CandyRein Black Hole
    😂

Lmao
    You’re so damn crazy..👅
    why would i need to hold a knife plus that is eays to cut someone or yourself in accident. just a dumb idea all around.
Jump to Top