User Controls

AMBULANCE WRECK BOOM! Happened just now in front of my house!!!

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I seen the lights come on and I heard 2 woops.
    The ambulance had just started off for a run and I do not think it gave any useful warning before going through the intersection.
    Now I dont know if the car that got t-boned rand the red or the ambulance.
    It will get sorted out and Im sure everyone involved is either on there way out or will be given enough happy juice to insure it wasn't the city's fault in any way.
    I hear a great BOOM!
    The floor shook, it was that hard.
    I ran outside having no concern for my own safety and began taking pictures.
    There was an obese woman in the car (she was the sole occupant).
    You could hear her gargling her own blood.
    She shook uncontrollably having a seizure while the fire fighters cut her car apart to free her.
    A black guy limped away from the ambulance when I first got on scene but I don't know if he was in a vehicle or just playing the game.
    They took someone from the ambulance and put them in another ambulance (I presume it was whoever was in the back)
    If they were just taking off for a run who knows what they all were doing in that ambulance.
    The cops started showing up and telling everyone to get back.
    they put up tape and I went inside.
    I don't wanna deal with the news people.
    Sorry I didn't take any video but my phone was low on battery and I totally forgot I have a youtube account but this happens almost every week in front of my house.
    I think I will start running up on scene and documenting this shit from now on.
    It can be my new hobby.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    pwow;let9p0w43tu

post nude selfies of shell
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'm assuming that's oil on the road and the ambulance didn't just turn into a giant man juicer
    what color are her areolas
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Needs more bodies struggling to hang on for fear life.
    G African Astronaut
    Potatoes need salt.
    G African Astronaut
    I can imagine the 1st responders are ecstatic about not only having to deal w/ the incident but also this fucking weirdo wandering around taking photos.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    I had to call 911 for the first time a few weeks ago. I was sitting at an intersection at night and a guy on a bike darted out when he wasn’t supposed to and got hit by a van right in front of me. He flipped in the air and landed on his head on the road. He never lost consciousness, but he was making a weird moan sound and his head bled a lot. The guy on the bike admitted it was his fault (which it was), so I just had to talk to a few people and fill out a witness statement and then I went about my way.
    Originally posted by G I can imagine the 1st responders are ecstatic about not only having to deal w/ the incident but also this fucking weirdo wandering around taking photos.

I turned my flash off at least.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Ajax I had to call 911 for the first time a few weeks ago. I was sitting at an intersection at night and a guy on a bike darted out when he wasn’t supposed to and got hit by a van right in front of me. He flipped in the air and landed on his head on the road. He never lost consciousness, but he was making a weird moan sound and his head bled a lot. The guy on the bike admitted it was his fault (which it was), so I just had to talk to a few people and fill out a witness statement and then I went about my way.

And???? Did he die did you just leave him there to die ?
    Originally posted by mmQ And???? Did he die did you just leave him there to die ?

No. Remember when I said I had to talk to a few people? Those people were the first responders after I called it in. I stayed with the guy to make sure he was ok as I talked to the dispatcher until other folks showed up. They were surprisingly quick.

Another indication to him not dying was when I said he admitted fault (to the police).
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Ajax No. Remember when I said I had to talk to a few people? Those people were the first responders after I called it in. I stayed with the guy to make sure he was ok as I talked to the dispatcher until other folks showed up. They were surprisingly quick.

Another indication to him not dying was when I said he admitted fault (to the police).

Yea I do remember that. As your story read, it said all this happened before you you just talked to a few people. I didnt know they were the first responders. Sorry.
    Originally posted by mmQ Yea I do remember that. As your story read, it said all this happened before you you just talked to a few people. I didnt know they were the first responders. Sorry.

All good. I wasn’t as traumatized as the guy on the bike was, though I was slightly. He’ll probably wear a helmet next time.
    The news and everyone is outside.
    I wish I had something funny to say on the news but its all being taped for later so it would just be edited
    Originally posted by Fonaplats The news and everyone is outside.
    I wish I had something funny to say on the news but its all being taped for later so it would just be edited

hold up a 'niggas in space' banner in the background
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lavender Squad Tuskegee Airman [intersect that neonatal burqa]
    oh no, are the women okay?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra hold up a 'niggas in space' banner in the background

With a friend doing a fuck her right in the pussy in the foreground
Jump to Top