User Controls

The biggest attention whores here are Hikki and me...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, 15% of our posts, are thread titles.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    I'm not an attention whore I just need people to talk to
    I'm too depressed to give a fuck about anything anymore

I have no friends. My family hates me, I don't talk to anyone. even sploo and Roshambo blocked me on Facebook. All my online communities got banned. Nobody plays Minecraft anymore. Nobody sends me Facebook messages not since last month.

I basically have no reason to be alive except to make as much noise and chaos as possible before i die at a young age.

Every time I tried to kill myself has failed So I will make sure it works this time by having the police do it for me since guns are illegal in this shit hole country
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I'm too depressed to give a fuck about anything anymore

I have no friends. My family hates me, I don't talk to anyone. even sploo and Roshambo blocked me on Facebook. All my online communities got banned. Nobody plays Minecraft anymore. Nobody sends me Facebook messages not since last month.

I basically have no reason to be alive except to make as much noise and chaos as possible before i die at a young age.

Every time I tried to kill myself has failed So I will make sure it works this time by having the police do it for me since guns are illegal in this shit hole country

Are u being serious?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood even sploo and Roshambo blocked me on Facebook.

wow why
    I have been spamming the Facebook group chat for about a year because the keyboard on my phone is broken so I just press random keys and use emojis and send voice clips

I guess he got sick of it

OEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOOEOEOEOEOEOE

MOM
    MOM
    MOM
    MOM
    MOM
    MOM
    MOM
    MOM
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    when has sploo ever not done that though
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I have been spamming the Facebook group chat for about a year because the keyboard on my phone is broken so I just press random keys and use emojis and send voice clips

I guess he got sick of it

OEOEOEOEOEOEOEOEOOEOEOEOEOEOE

MOM
    MOM
    MOM
    MOM
    MOM
    MOM
    MOM
    MOM

I think they jus think you're a faggot. Rosh is the worst offender at doing that. If you don't have notifications for that chat disabled you basically hate yourself and enjoy being annoyed. When I get too many messages at once it fucks with my anxiety and I have to take a minute and calm down and smoke a joint
    No I was doing it this time

He's a fake poser bitch that just pretends to be retarded. He's actually very normal when He doesnt do spice.

All They do is call each other fat. I hope they all die
    Originally posted by Sudo I think they jus think you're a faggot. Rosh is the worst offender at doing that. If you don't have notifications for that chat disabled you basically hate yourself and enjoy being annoyed. When I get too many messages at once it fucks with my anxiety and I have to take a minute and calm down and smoke a joint

Them arguing about who's fatter is no different than me spamming
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Them arguing about who's fatter is no different than me spamming

Will u get the cops to kill me, also?👍
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I'm too depressed to give a fuck about anything anymore

they are not illegal....
    GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sudo I think they jus think you're a faggot. Rosh is the worst offender at doing that. If you don't have notifications for that chat disabled you basically hate yourself and enjoy being annoyed. When I get too many messages at once it fucks with my anxiety and I have to take a minute and calm down and smoke a joint

Lol what kind of fucking pussy are you.
    Come visit

Buy a one way let's fuck up Toronto Alex minassian style
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM Lol what kind of fucking pussy are you.

The internet gives me anxiety but I posted here while being emotionally unstable on meth

Probably why I spammed so much . I bare my soul unlike you normie NPC cowards

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Come visit

Buy a one way let's fuck up Toronto Alex minassian style

https://www.howtogetagun.ca/
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I bare my soul unlike you normie NPC cowards

This is why you don't have friends besides HTS
    Even she hates me and is sick of me
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Even she hates me and is sick of me

So fix your shit, faggot. You're not a cripple you can do it.

Smoking weed probably isn't helping your anxiety either.
    I'm a nice guy. But I would have no issue shooting and reloading. Double tapping and firing back at police and random civilians, women and children

Fuck this world and society I want to see it all burn. I can hear the sirens right now the Toronto police force are well trained to deal with mass shooters.

I'm fucked so they will have to shoot me. I will rush with a knife or spook them with sugar and potassium nitrate smoke grenades and claim I have a suicide vest or something.
Jump to Top