User Controls

I wrote my paper about hydromorphobe becoming a dopewhore in my Sex class

Because I didn't wanna commentate events from my sex life like a faggot and she makes a great example about what happens
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    you people are so boring
    Wtf is a sex class

Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal you people are so boring

You repeat yourself constantly
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Wtf is a sex class

You repeat yourself constantly

Because you people are just that fucking boring.
    It's like I'm in a high school cafeteria surrounded by mouthbreathing normies bragging about their sexcapades and drug use, and if I bring up something original or interesting I'm shut down or told I'm schizo.
    you all even dress the same
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Because you people are just that fucking boring.
    It's like I'm in a high school cafeteria surrounded by mouthbreathing normies bragging about their sexcapades and drug use, and if I bring up something original or interesting I'm shut down or told I'm schizo.

You don't bring up anything interesting it's just the same bullshit every day and calling everyone a monarch MKULTRA victim when that's exactly what disinfo agents go

PRETTY SUSPICIOUS OFFICER

OH YEAH I JUST FOUND LANNY ON ANIMEBYTES IM TOTALLY NOT HIS ASSIGNED AGENT
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood OH YEAH I JUST FOUND LANNY ON ANIMEBYTES IM TOTALLY NOT HIS ASSIGNED AGENT

He found me and if anything he's my assigned handler
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    does that make you the bottom
    Lanny is too retarded to run a honeypot but he definitely 100% gives our IP addresses to the FBI.

Also Malice isn't dead he was just another agent. Totse2k1 revealed he was just a kid from California that rides around on a skateboard selling totse secrets to the government

And then he vanished because I claimed he was an agent multiple times

You're probably the same person as him. Just as retarded, negative and closed minded as that faggot. He was also anti drug like you HURR DURR MICRODOSE WEED
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Lanny is too retarded to run a honeypot but he definitely 100% gives our IP addresses to the FBI.

Also Malice isn't dead he was just another agent. Totse2k1 revealed he was just a kid from California that rides around on a skateboard selling totse secrets to the government

And then he vanished because I claimed he was an agent multiple times

You're probably the same person as him. Just as retarded, negative and closed minded as that faggot. He was also anti drug like you HURR DURR MICRODOSE WEED

drugs are literally a form of MKULTRA

anyways you people are too stupid and boring to be significant enough for any agency to give two shits about
    there is PRISM so our conversations are being logged, but that is the entire internet so ....
    I've posted detailed plots for a mass shooting before on here and nothing happened

I was actually gonna do it to so you are all encouraging terrorism. I'm gonna turn you in for a huge reward you alt right weirdos
Jump to Top