User Controls

Candy plz open your messages

username: African Astronaut
    I have very mportant question
    post your message here in compliance with the space nigga transparency act of 2019
    candy, runaway to canada with me plz
    I need you to text me.

do you want to run away w/ me?

to montreal

I hate it here, and I'm hot one minute, then I'm cold the next. Please. I will let you use my cards. I'm so confused. I promise I'll be nice. please don't sell out on me. I'll even invite you to my house, if you'll come over. Please, it will be alright. I admit that I'm just not smart enough to get away with certain things.

Come on, friends?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    send nudes
    come awn, we can have an uber adventure
    Übermensch
    you like black chix?

Black chicks hit on me the most. Multiple times now in my old shitty hood ive been offered to smoke weed, or to buy large quantities of weed for very cheap. A negatory response would result in a "oh what my man you dont smoke no more?".

One time in my old hood this black girl was trying to spark conversation with me in traffic, asking me to roll down my window while she herself was driving.

I know that black chicks have a high sex drive, but I also wonder if it is something about my looks that attracts them in general. Who knows.

why they wear shitlocks?

https://files.catbox.moe/smlkwh.mp4
    come on nigguh
    Originally posted by username: come on nigguh

Originally posted by Grylls

I could probably get away with this in my old hood. Theyd just bend over all sexy like then wink at me and tell me that my banana feels good in their hand.

I should scan and upload the old pix from my expedition in SW Africa.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Black bitches are the best
    well... i guess i'll jerk to some candy rein nudes now
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by username: well… i guess i'll jerk to some candy rein nudes now

Me too bromo
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian

Candyrein ain't nearly as sexy as those niggers.
Jump to Top