User Controls

Eurasians are the master race

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Europeans are lettuce and Asians are dressing, mix the two together and you have a salad.
    We are the best example of humanity, the only two races that aren't complete garbage mixed together.
    The US dominated the 20th century, China will dominate the 21st and then in the 22nd the two will have mixed together and Eurasians will become the dominant ethnic group on Earth, when that time comes we will genocide all the savages (shitskins) and keep the mono racial Europeans and Asians around as trophies/slaves/goyim.

Are you ready for the Eurasian millennium?
    yea. very superior.

none of those shitskins are Eurasian

in order to be Eurasian you can only be European (Germanic and Nordic) and Asian (Japanese, Chinese and Korean).
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal none of those shitskins are Eurasian

in order to be Eurasian you can only be European (Germanic and Nordic) and Asian (Japanese, Chinese and Korean).

go tell them that, untereurasian.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny go tell them that, untereurasian.

>untereurasian

You can't be European if you're a mexican, you can't be Asian if you're an arab.
    None of those people fit the criteria of what it means to be a mixture of European and Asian, they're subhuman untermensch that happen to have Asian and European DNA.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal >untereurasian

You can't be European if you're a mexican, you can't be Asian if you're an arab.
    None of those people fit the criteria of what it means to be a mixture of European and Asian, they're subhuman untermensch that happen to have Asian and European DNA.

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny

butthurt shit brown thaiboy is butthurt
    CandyRein Black Hole
    You live with your mother op and throw tantrums like a 5 yr old when you can’t get your way ..then come here and make suicidal threads
    But you’re the master race 😂🤣
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Next time your mom is yelling at you to turn the music down while you’re drunk blasting it in the wee hours of the morning .. you tell her
    I am the master race !! Get out my face !

Then go slam your room door and put on your Snuggie
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    seems like a pretty weak salad lol.. just lettuce and sauce?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    what are you then?
    lol op is such a goober
    muds
    this is what a eurasian looks like, you look nothing like that you just look like ikabod crane

Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Why is this shit so important to you op? its not like you'll be around next century to see any of it. And even if there was a shred of truth to this eurasian shit you keep on about, you don't contribute a single thing to anything the eurasian people do anyway. you're just a weirdo hermit loser who doesn't even have the balls to go and face the people in his street, let alone anybody on the world stage.

Also a population of peoples who all have big yellow moon faces could never be the master race. they get laughed at for their big yellow moon faces too often to master anyone. lol.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby this is what a eurasian looks like, you look nothing like that you just look like ikabod crane

You don't know what we look like.
    All you know is stereotypes.
    Originally posted by Narc Why is this shit so important to you op? its not like you'll be around next century to see any of it. And even if there was a shred of truth to this eurasian shit you keep on about, you don't contribute a single thing to anything the eurasian people do anyway. you're just a weirdo hermit loser who doesn't even have the balls to go and face the people in his street, let alone anybody on the world stage.

Also a population of peoples who all have big yellow moon faces could never be the master race. they get laughed at for their big yellow moon faces too often to master anyone. lol.

Why do humans do anything at all period when they will one day die and cease to be?
    And no we don't have big yellow moon faces, that is purebred Asians, hapas just have big cheek bones but we look more European than Asian.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby this is what a eurasian looks like, you look nothing like that you just look like ikabod crane

I just looked up "ikabod (you misspelled that) crane" and no I don't look anything like him.
    I look like a quarter Asian Germanic person, or if you want to compare me to a celebrity I look a little bit like Tom Cruise only with bigger cheekbones.
    also I find it hilarious that you idiots that aren't even Eurasian think you know what we look like, you don't even know anything about us, all you have to go by is what you assume we look like based on famous tv shows or celebrities or what stereotypes you have envisioned.
    You should go outside into the real world and spend some time around various hapas, we come in all different types of looks, some look like 50/50, some look more Asian than European and others look more European than Asian.

krotz is as ignorant about race as he is about music
    Originally posted by Narc Why is this shit so important to you op? its not like you'll be around next century to see any of it. And even if there was a shred of truth to this eurasian shit you keep on about, you don't contribute a single thing to anything the eurasian people do anyway. you're just a weirdo hermit loser who doesn't even have the balls to go and face the people in his street, let alone anybody on the world stage.

Also think of it this way, why do they elite carry out their plan slowly over centuries and millennia?
    You have a vision and you want it to come to fruition, even if you will never experience it, the thought that one day it will come to be is enough to keep you motivated and happy.
    It's human nature.
Jump to Top