User Controls

HAI 2 U

Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    You lost the game. Fuck outta here.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    you're facebook tiers of normie, OP.
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal you're facebook tiers of normie, OP.

How's your mamma? When's the little brother coming? Do you think your MKULTRA programming will transmit to the baby? BTW, inbreeding isn't particularly healthy but hey, don't let that stop you.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Skulltag How's your mamma? When's the little brother coming? Do you think your MKULTRA programming will transmit to the baby? BTW, inbreeding isn't particularly healthy but hey, don't let that stop you.

You seem to be very fixated on the idea of mating with your mother, care to tell us what it is you're hiding?
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal You seem to be very fixated on the idea of mating with your mother, care to tell us what it is you're hiding?

Now now boi, don't be trying to switch topic now. I know you want to get the attention. Aren't you an egotistical fuckwit? The attention's on you. Tell me more about how you got MKULTRA'd and how much you "love" your "bitch ass" mommy when she "shakes you".
    Hey
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Hey

BAI
    You appear to be spelling everything incorrectly and in all capital letters. Do you need medical attention?
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood You appear to be spelling everything incorrectly and in all capital letters. Do you need medical attention?

Yes. Morphine pl0x.
    I think you mean please my good sir
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I think you mean please my good sir

You heard me slag.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    whose alt are you?
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Sudo whose alt are you?

You again? So, when are you gonna repent, deadbeat houja? You should at least learn proper arabic or something. I kinda wanted to admonish you for being tainted by infidels but you don't speak =/
    He doesn't understand us plurals.
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood He doesn't understand us plurals.

Is alright, we can still have fun at his expense.
    Originally posted by Skulltag You again? So, when are you gonna repent, deadbeat houja? You should at least learn proper arabic or something. I kinda wanted to admonish you for being tainted by infidels but you don't speak =/

oh wow, another person calling me a deadbeat houja, real creative. Did you have to bend over to pick that low hanging fruit or were you already on your knees torturing a few cocks n balls with your hands and mouth?
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Sudo oh wow, another person calling me a deadbeat houja, real creative. Did you have to bend over to pick that low hanging fruit or were you already on your knees torturing a few cocks n balls with your hands and mouth?

'tis no low hanging fruit, dear deadbeat. 'tis but the truth. As I have mentioned before, you can pretend, you can get high, you can attempt to escape Allah's wrath, but in the end, you will be flayed and burned for your sins. Repent, infidel. Repent.
    I cringed. I think you're Jigaboo Johnson.

I've actually never been called a deadbeat in my life which is remarkable for someone with such a sporadic history of employment. I'm a pretty hard worker, I just rarely work formally
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Sudo I cringed. I think you're Jigaboo Johnson.

I've actually never been called a deadbeat in my life which is remarkable for someone with such a sporadic history of employment. I'm a pretty hard worker, I just rarely work formally

Deadbeat as in making mudslime babies and then leaving them behind for Allahu to take care of. Which would be understandable if you decided to martyr, but of course, you'd rather forget your responsibilities before your hoe and your child, let alone before Allah. Repent, infidel. Repent.

And you've been thinking I'm infrared, now you think I'm JJ, what's next? You'll think I'm your alt? I mean, I'm flattered but I'm none of these people. Anyway, thanks for the fun, feel free to hit me up later if you forget to get absolved of your sins again.
    Originally posted by Skulltag Deadbeat as in making mudslime babies and then leaving them behind for Allahu to take care of. Which would be understandable if you decided to martyr, but of course, you'd rather forget your responsibilities before your hoe and your child, let alone before Allah. Repent, infidel. Repent.

And you've been thinking I'm infrared, now you think I'm JJ, what's next? You'll think I'm your alt? I mean, I'm flattered but I'm none of these people. Anyway, thanks for the fun, feel free to hit me up later if you forget to get absolved of your sins again.

you're just really awkward. I bet no one has ever considered you for procreative purposes
Jump to Top