User Controls

Your bubble yum ass would be dead if you lived my life

Rear Naked Joke African Astronaut
    Your bubble yum ass would be dead if you lived my life.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    I miss snoopy
    He misses you too dark cunter
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    being a nigger is easy mode
    you get everything handed out to you by the government and the terminally liberal
    the only thing you have to deal with is being black
    Originally posted by Rear Naked Joke He misses you too dark cunter

You "missed" me
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I believe the actual quote was "probably be dead if you lived my life." I was actually the one who was conversing with Snoopy at the time. I wish the archive thing worked better, did anyone actually scrape the fucking website properly?

Also, towards the end of zoklet I made an alt and mentioned something favorable to Islam and darkfaggot messaged me and thought I was you so I didn't deny it and basically played along and got his PI because he believed you were moving near him and I think I said I needed to store some stuff at his place and he can have some of it. Basically I got his address, then told him it wasn't really you and he got freaked out and stopped posting for a bit. Then I got that alt banned and forgot all about it and never did anything nefarious with it, which could have actually turned out really funny.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker You "missed" me

I didn't miss you at all.
    Originally posted by Sudo I believe the actual quote was "probably be dead if you lived my life." I was actually the one who was conversing with Snoopy at the time. I wish the archive thing worked better, did anyone actually scrape the fucking website properly?

Also, towards the end of zoklet I made an alt and mentioned something favorable to Islam and darkfaggot messaged me and thought I was you so I didn't deny it and basically played along and got his PI because he believed you were moving near him and I think I said I needed to store some stuff at his place and he can have some of it. Basically I got his address, then told him it wasn't really you and he got freaked out and stopped posting for a bit. Then I got that alt banned and forgot all about it and never did anything nefarious with it, which could have actually turned out really funny.

I thought it was "probably be dead" but I googled "bubble yum ass" to confirm and the top thread was from NIS in the form of the title. So I went with it.
    bubble yum
    Originally posted by Rear Naked Joke I didn't miss you at all.

Yes... You did...
    GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Rear Naked Joke I thought it was "probably be dead" but I googled "bubble yum ass" to confirm and the top thread was from NIS in the form of the title. So I went with it.

I think it was proots who added the bubble yum part.
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM I think it was proots who added the bubble yum part.

No, it was just proots who memed it into the pubic consciousness. Snoopy was actually a really big faggot who's too scared to post here again, although he's certainly thought of it. They actually made him a mod again before zoklet shut down because it was in such bad decline. Snoopy reminds me of how bad zoklet really was sometimes that someone so mundanely tryhard would be so celebrated and herp derp coddled by the staff. I wish I got DaGuru's PI
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Sudo No, it was just proots who memed it into the pubic consciousness. Snoopy was actually a really big faggot who's too scared to post here again, although he's certainly thought of it. They actually made him a mod again before zoklet shut down because it was in such bad decline. Snoopy reminds me of how bad zoklet really was sometimes that someone so mundanely tryhard would be so celebrated and herp derp coddled by the staff. I wish I got DaGuru's PI

I wish you had that silly snoopys bald wife meme picture.
    Originally posted by mmQ I wish you had that silly snoopys bald wife meme picture.

Was this it?

Originally posted by Speedy Parker Was this it?

I remember one time one of your photos linked to a photobucket account with a ton of shitty memes like "urine idiot" and it was a weird thing I saw on the internet
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Yes… You did…

No... I didn't...
    Originally posted by Sudo I remember one time one of your photos linked to a photobucket account with a ton of shitty memes like "urine idiot" and it was a weird thing I saw on the internet

I'm not sure what you are on about. This isn't my photo. Do a google image search for "fat bad woman" and you'll see it about six rows down on hosted somewhere on Pintrest. That's what I did when mmQ mentioned it. I knew which image he meant so I took a shot and hit a bullseye. I promise you I have never had an account on Pintrest.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker I'm not sure what you are on about. This isn't my photo. Do a google image search for "fat bad woman" and you'll see it about six rows down on hosted somewhere on Pintrest. That's what I did when mmQ mentioned it. I knew which image he meant so I took a shot and hit a bullseye. I promise you I have never had an account on Pintrest.

He said photobucket not pinterest and he said one of your photos not the bald wife photo. For what its worth. I kinda believed him cuz you had that urine idiot thing going on with darkhunter for a little bit. I even made a few variations of it at the time cuz it seemed funny to me.
    Originally posted by mmQ He said photobucket not pinterest and he said one of your photos not the bald wife photo. For what its worth. I kinda believed him cuz you had that urine idiot thing going on with darkhunter for a little bit. I even made a few variations of it at the time cuz it seemed funny to me.

Who are you talking about?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Who are you talking about?

The people aforementioned.
Jump to Top