User Controls

Having music constantly playing in the background is a form of MKULTRA

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    If you're not consciously listening to the music there is no reason to be playing it
    Simply having it in the background is a waste and noise pollution
    If you truly care about music you'll be sitting down, eyes closed and intentively listening to it with full concentration.

this is why they play music everywhere from grocery stores to dentist waiting rooms, it is to deeply embed certain ideas into your subconscious mind via repetitive programming.
    What next are you gonna tell me fluorescent lights are the devil?
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood What next are you gonna tell me fluorescent lights are the devil?

Actually they are pretty evil
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    You're the only successful MKULTRA test subject, Hikki.
    Originally posted by Skulltag You're the only successful MKULTRA test subject, Hikki.

I don't even leave my house or socialize
    by definition I can't be MKULTRA'd

and I willingly live in fantasy land and I wouldn't have it any other way
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I don't even leave my house or socialize
    by definition I can't be MKULTRA'd

and I willingly live in fantasy land and I wouldn't have it any other way

Exactly. You're exposed to media 24/7. You're the poster boy for MKULTRA. And you deny it vehemently because you've been programmed to. It's a conspiracy theory, Hikki! You forgot your tinfoil hat and now you're one of them! Quickly, castrate yourself so you can get rid of the testosterone! It's the only way to losen MKULTRA's grip on you!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You remind me of those crazy wack job families that don't own a microwave oven because it's devils work!

And they don't let their kids watch Harry Potter because it's black magic!
    Originally posted by Skulltag Exactly. You're exposed to media 24/7. You're the poster boy for MKULTRA. And you deny it vehemently because you've been programmed to. It's a conspiracy theory, Hikki! You forgot your tinfoil hat and now you're one of them! Quickly, castrate yourself so you can get rid of the testosterone! It's the only way to losen MKULTRA's grip on you!

I don't even watch movies anymore, I hardly listen to music and when I do it's independent stuff.
    The only media I'm exposed to is video games, predominantly Japanese games.
    Most of my time is spent watching the world burn via /pol/.
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I don't even watch movies anymore, I hardly listen to music and when I do it's independent stuff.
    The only media I'm exposed to is video games, predominantly Japanese games.
    Most of my time is spent watching the world burn via /pol/.

4chan is a secret federal project designed to indoctrinate MKULTA projects! Most crazy killers posted on 4chan before going on a spree! Coincidence?! NO! It's MKULTRA! You have been zombified before you were even born! Your shortcoming, you being an egotistical douchebag, it's none of your fault Hikki! You're a slimy fuckwit because MKULTRA programmed you to be that way! They're going to incelify you and then activate you through pokemon hypnosis combined with 4chan codeword activation! Do you not hear me, man?! CUT OFF YOUR BOLLOCKS, now! You need to lose the testosterone before it activates your MKULTRA programming!
    Originally posted by Skulltag 4chan is a secret federal project designed to indoctrinate MKULTA projects! Most crazy killers posted on 4chan before going on a spree! Coincidence?! NO! It's MKULTRA! You have been zombified before you were even born! Your shortcoming, you being an egotistical douchebag, it's none of your fault Hikki! You're a slimy fuckwit because MKULTRA programmed you to be that way! They're going to incelify you and then activate you through pokemon hypnosis combined with 4chan codeword activation! Do you not hear me, man?! CUT OFF YOUR BOLLOCKS, now! You need to lose the testosterone before it activates your MKULTRA programming!

4chan was created by a teenager who wanted to bring futaba to the English speaking world
    It didn't start out as a honeypot but it certainly did become that way over the years once the influx of newfags started trying to oneup each other on who could be the edgiest and most brutal.
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal 4chan was created by a teenager who wanted to bring futaba to the English speaking world
    It didn't start out as a honeypot but it certainly did become that way over the years once the influx of newfags started trying to oneup each other on who could be the edgiest and most brutal.

It's what MKULTRA wants you to belive Hikki! In fact, that teenager was your fellow MKULTRA test subject! The CIAFBIABCLGBTQWTFGTFO has reprogrammed him to create 4-chan. Because he's MKULTRA, he attracted fellow MKULTRA specimens such as yourself!

Are you too far gone Hikki?! Fight against your programming! You have to Hikki! Shed the MKULTRA hipsterdom rooted in your mind! You have to cut your dick off! YOU HAVE TO! It's the only way you're getting out of MKULTRA!
    Originally posted by Skulltag It's what MKULTRA wants you to belive Hikki! In fact, that teenager was your fellow MKULTRA test subject! The CIAFBIABCLGBTQWTFGTFO has reprogrammed him to create 4-chan. Because he's MKULTRA, he attracted fellow MKULTRA specimens such as yourself!

Are you too far gone Hikki?! Fight against your programming! You have to Hikki! Shed the MKULTRA hipsterdom rooted in your mind! You have to cut your dick off! YOU HAVE TO! It's the only way you're getting out of MKULTRA!

Skulltag is clearly a monarch mind controlled victim of satanic ritual abuse

Originally posted by Skulltag It's what MKULTRA wants you to belive Hikki! In fact, that teenager was your fellow MKULTRA test subject! The CIAFBIABCLGBTQWTFGTFO has reprogrammed him to create 4-chan. Because he's MKULTRA, he attracted fellow MKULTRA specimens such as yourself!

Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Skulltag is clearly a monarch mind controlled victim of satanic ritual abuse

NO! No Hikki! It's the MKULTRA speaking in you! Take the red pill! Resist! RESIST! Hikki! Hikki?! HIIIIIKKKIIIII?!?!

Lol alright I've had my fun, thanks. TTFN
    Originally posted by Skulltag NO! No Hikki! It's the MKULTRA speaking in you! Take the red pill! Resist! RESIST! Hikki! Hikki?! HIIIIIKKKIIIII?!?!

Lol alright I've had my fun, thanks. TTFN

If you keep this up your handler is going to have to put you through electroshock therapy again while playing barney's theme song in the background on repeat
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Skulltag is clearly a monarch mind controlled victim of satanic ritual abuse

You say everyone is an MKULTRA victim because you are too stupid to come up with anything else so you just spout chan memes like a trained parrot
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood You say everyone is an MKULTRA victim because you are too stupid to come up with anything else so you just spout chan memes like a trained parrot

An MKULTRA victim like yourself would say something like that
Jump to Top