User Controls

Being innocent in prison in a way or being railroaded is a blessed disguise

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    It truly is. It can be the best thing to happen to you. Prison can be liberating in a way because it shows you a whole new dimension of life. It can be the best experience in a bad way someone can have. I wrote about it here and some of my experiences just a tiny fraction:

It can almost be a religious experience to make it and go thriugh hell and back stornger. Particularly if you were put in those prison in claifornia just for discrimination for your past or foreign nationality when you defended yourself. Knowing that youve made it through all thwt and even forgot what youve made it through.
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Did you know someone who was innocent in prison OP?
    blaster master victim of incest
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Prison, liberation...
    Mmk

Being told when you can do everything is liberating ?

You might be a sub... because I’ve read sub saying being dominated is liberating and I’m getting that vibe

Plus you like older women .. you may just like be one of those guys that like being told what to do

I’m actually like that as well but only with certain people..otherwise I’m oddly rebellious for a dork not criminally rebellious but ya
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    What I meant is you lewrn to appreciate life more later. And when youre innocent or in there for something stupid like fighting someone and being railroaded by the cslifornia justice system you realize you were meant to go in and experience it. Plus you know secrets nobody else does evne lawyers from seeing it, living it, in person.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Okay I actually get what you’re saying

If you’ve been sheltered most your life definitely but liberating may not be the word for it ..not sure what would be maybe knowledgeable but that’s a stretch kinda
    You learn to appreciate the little things. Like the movie book of eli Showed. You also learn to be aware of your surroundings: hypervigilant. There sre many benefits.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I’m sure there are
    but I won’t be going if I can help it

I’m 35 and never been arrested
    I’ve been cuffed by a policeman but it wasn’t for breaking the law

*raises eyebrows up and down*
    *moves shoulders from left to right*
    You dont get it. I was put in prison for a singl move called the rear naked choke. With a paid lawyer. Even if I did atatck the guy which i didnt and he did not have a record and was not a cultist or a truant or dope peddler or child abuser that alone makes me a amrtyr. To do that much time for a single move. Its beautiful.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Some people are so strong or trained to fight they get charged with having deadly weapons for just using their fist in a fight
    At least that’s what I heard
    Battery likely to cause bodily injury. So the rear naked choke is likely to cause serious injury now? Just 8 months previously i was charged with assualt w deadly weapon for one pint glass hit on kevin markly after the santa cruz good ole boys surrounded me after he punched me. And i had a bruise that I posted on zoklet to show for it. Who remembers?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Well if he attacked you , you gotta defend yourself
    Just can’t sit there and get hit

I never saw the pics was probably before I came
    But being a sex offender for a misdemeanor my first serious case in glenn county hickland made me fight. I could not be at pace or wake up any day without pain. Imagine what being a sex offender does to your psyche. You become also hypervigilant and paranoid and violent just because society is violent against you for nothing except a label.
    He attacked me but i went to him and confronted him. He charged me. I posted the whole rport here before. Both those last two cases.
    Look how they wdded in he is lucky the victim didnt die and all these what ifs. How can a court do this. How can a court what if or make things up on people?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Damn sounds like a brawl ..

But self control is key but at the same time can’t just get your butt whooped

Those charges sound fuqd he asked for it basically
    Same lawyer george gigarjian same resukts. Plea bargains before preliminary eharing. I told my mom not to hire him the second time.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Ya fuq that he shoulda been able to get those charges dropped
    Yep.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top