User Controls

Its a bird! no its a plane!, no its SUPERNIGGER!!!

RottenRobert African Astronaut
    Its a bird! no its a plane!, no its SUPERNIGGER!!!

And though they spliff and drink and procreate their way onto welfare doles and WIC lines, niggers will tell you their state of being is no fault of their own. They are not responsible for their nearly 5 percent incarceration rate and their 9.2 percent unemployment rate. Not responsible for the 11.8 percent rate at which they drop out of high school. For the 69.3 percent of births they create out of wedlock.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I don't know dude, 9% unemployment and 11% dropout rates doesn't actually sound that bad
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Africans and aborigines are actually completely genetically distinct subspecies.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by blaster master Fuck, I'm sure the NIS crowd is closer to 66% unemployed and 85% drop out rate.

Cause we niggas
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Erekshun Cause we niggas

Then we would be closer to 9 and 11% as stated. The fact is we are NOT, niggas. We are TRASH OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.

But I graduated and I'm employed so I'm doing my part thank you.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by RottenRobert Its a bird! no its a plane!, no its SUPERNIGGER!!!

And though they spliff and drink and procreate their way onto welfare doles and WIC lines, niggers will tell you their state of being is no fault of their own. They are not responsible for their nearly 5 percent incarceration rate and their 9.2 percent unemployment rate. Not responsible for the 11.8 percent rate at which they drop out of high school. For the 69.3 percent of births they create out of wedlock.

yeah but dem nigroes and aboriginals didn't need no welfare or folks to rob till the white man invaded there space,, and they hardly left a carbon foot print during there whole existence until the white man started selling them shit like cars and airplanes so its really the white mans fault,,,, all of it right down to killing every living thing on earth,, you just watch and see if I aint right
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    RottenRobert African Astronaut
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Erekshun Cause we niggas

Lol goddamn you're embarrassing for your age
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by POLECAT yeah but dem nigroes and aboriginals didn't need no welfare or folks to rob till the white man invaded there space,, and they hardly left a carbon foot print during there whole existence until the white man started selling them shit like cars and airplanes so its really the white mans fault,,,, all of it right down to killing every living thing on earth,, you just watch and see if I aint right

You need a carbon footprint in yer ass
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    they also invented aids and ebola
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Grylls they also invented aids and ebola

After they raped your in the ass!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    omg that ...

omg

OMFG
Jump to Top