User Controls

Are you a good swimmer?

GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    I'm an excellent swimmer. I took classes as a kid, was on the swim team for a bit in highschool, and can still do all sorts of dives. I am basically a fish.

what about u
    no

there was no water when I was growing up
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Yeah, I was on swim team too and swim regularly. I have a long swimmers body. I own 2 speedos. I got into it because of my asthma as a kid and the pressure of you doing exercise underwater makes your lugs work harder.

I also cycle almost every day since I've been with out a car since january.

I was also on track team too in highschool.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    used to be, still have technique down but endurance is a different story
    Originally posted by aldra used to be, still have technique down but endurance is a different story

you should get back into it, I noticed a few summers ago my endurance was definitely down (plus i was swimming while drunk lol) but you can quickly get back into shape doing it, swimming is one of the best exercises you can do.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I would love to rape you in the shower of an aquatic center
    Originally posted by Sudo I would love to rape you in the shower of an aquatic center

Could u tho
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM Could u tho

logistically speaking, probably not right now unless you do a lot of traveling

physically, definitely. It would make hydros husband feel like a light tickle
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sudo logistically speaking, probably not right now unless you do a lot of traveling

I'm talking philosophically. It is impossible to rape the willing.
    Originally posted by Sudo logistically speaking, probably not right now unless you do a lot of traveling

I would like to be a part of this rape scandal. Can we have a lottery system / bids on who gets to go first on his transverse colon. I'm trying to be diplomatic here..
    THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT USING OTHER MENS SHIT HOLE PUSSIES FOR POWER!

AHHH YEAAAH I DON"T LIKE TO CREATE LIFE I JUST LIKE TO CORRUPT IT!

Jump to Top