User Controls

Californians now able to register for voting on election day at any polling place ection day

GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    Niggas, that's how you do it.
    Ignore the typo thanks
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Yay voter fraud
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Yay voter fraud

Yes, allowing people to register to vote is definitely voter fraud. Very astute.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM Yes, allowing people to register to vote is definitely voter fraud. Very astute.

you're obviously not that astute or you're just obviously trolling.. or both.. when you hasten a process like this mistakes are made and people slip through the cracks that shouldn't be voting.

Hell I've never been able to vote but I'm sure I could still get away with it to be honest with how sloppy the system is.
    plus this probably isn't even real, he didn't even post a source, he's just talking about of his ass as usual.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you're obviously not that astute or you're just obviously trolling.. or both.. when you hasten a process like this mistakes are made and people slip through the cracks that shouldn't be voting.

Hell I've never been able to vote but I'm sure I could still get away with it to be honest with how sloppy the system is.

Lol what mistakes? Do they make mistakes like this at the DMV? Do people 'slip through the cracks'? Because you need a social security number to register for voting, and you need to vote at your designated polling place otherwise you have to submit a provisional ballot which means the authenticity of your vote takes time to be verified before your vote counts.
    thats how I always vote lol fuck paying taxes
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM Lol what mistakes? Do they make mistakes like this at the DMV? Do people 'slip through the cracks'? Because you need a social security number to register for voting, and you need to vote at your designated polling place otherwise you have to submit a provisional ballot which means the authenticity of your vote takes time to be verified before your vote counts.

bitch get out of here, we all know you're a little shit playing devils advocate and trying to start a discussion where you just always be contrary. You need a new shtick if you're going to troll, you're not really good at what you're doing now.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby bitch get out of here, we all know you're a little shit playing devils advocate and trying to start a discussion where you just always be contrary. You need a new shtick if you're going to troll, you're not really good at what you're doing now.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby plus this probably isn't even real, he didn't even post a source, he's just talking about of his ass as usual.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/californians-can-register-to-vote-on-election-day-at-any-polling-place-under-new-law/ar-AAIueOI
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby bitch get out of here, we all know you're a little shit playing devils advocate and trying to start a discussion where you just always be contrary. You need a new shtick if you're going to troll, you're not really good at what you're doing now.

This nigga doesn't know about HAVA

Don't talk shit when you don't understand the law.
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM This nigga doesn't know about HAVA

Don't talk shit when you don't understand the law.

fuck you
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM Lol what mistakes? Do they make mistakes like this at the DMV? Do people 'slip through the cracks'? Because you need a social security number to register for voting, and you need to vote at your designated polling place otherwise you have to submit a provisional ballot which means the authenticity of your vote takes time to be verified before your vote counts.

Most states don't even require I photo ID to register yet alone a SSN
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby fuck you

Cry me a river bitch boy.
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM Cry me a river bitch boy.

So you ever get tired of being wrong?
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Most states don't even require I photo ID to register yet alone a SSN

§m£ÂgØL is an unoriginal poster that post the same bullshit all the time. He's literally a sniveling faggot that would totally try to blow you if you passed out at a party. He's a fucking rat.

All of his threads are him being obsessed with trump, like even people who voted for him aren't that obsessed. He's stuck on stupid, I hope that trump wins again so npc's like §m£ÂgØL will finally completely malfunction
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Most states don't even require I photo ID to register yet alone a SSN

*sigh*

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help_America_Vote_Act#Voter_identification

HAVA requires any voter who registered by mail (or online) and who has not previously voted in a federal election to show current and valid photo identification or a copy of a current utility bill, bank statement, government check, paycheck, or other government document that shows the name and address of the voter. Voters who submitted any of these forms of identification during registration are exempt, as are voters entitled to vote by absentee ballot under the Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act.

Valid photo identification = need social security

utility bill = need social security

bank statement, government check, paycheck = need social security

This is why these are the same forms you can use at the DMV. All verify your social security through a state system thanks to the NRVA

Literally unless you are committing identity fraud, you can't vote illegally or without showing your own SSN. Voter fraud is simply not a real issue

https://www.brennancenter.org/sites/default/files/analysis/Briefing_Memo_Debunking_Voter_Fraud_Myth.pdf

Like I said, don't talk shit when you don't understand the LAW
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby §m£ÂgØL is an unoriginal poster that post the same bullshit all the time. He's literally a sniveling faggot that would totally try to blow you if you passed out at a party. He's a fucking rat.

All of his threads are him being obsessed with trump, like even people who voted for him aren't that obsessed. He's stuck on stupid, I hope that trump wins again so npc's like §m£ÂgØL will finally completely malfunction

Trump is going to win and there is nothing the DNC can do about it.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]

This is hilarious. No other country does anything like this.
Jump to Top