User Controls

Belle Delphine

Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Looks worse than this here trap:

https://twitter.com/ramramramp/status/1177911404113752065
    bigthink victim of incest
    doesn't mean I'm not going to snort that bath water I bought.

cumminn in the mail soon..
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    people acting stupid for internet attention should never touch my sacred anime or otaku culture
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

Eeek. Those chunks ... Her thighs look like the Midi Pyrennee mountain range ...
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    She's not pure so can get fucked
    Figuratively, literally was the problem
    Rear Naked Joke African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Number13 She's not pure so can get fucked
    Figuratively, literally was the problem

^ Pedochile
    Originally posted by Rear Naked Joke ^ Pedochile

lol cause in your shithole of a home country only children are pure, and not for long either knowing you.
    Get fucked.
    Originally posted by Number13 lol cause in your shithole of a home country only children are pure, and not for long either knowing you.
    Get fucked.

If purity is your criterion then your target demographic is a minority of adults and a majority of children.
    Originally posted by Rear Naked Joke If purity is your criterion then your target demographic is a minority of adults and a majority of children.

The fact you automatically think of children though says more about you than me.
    I just don't wanna be with whores.
    Originally posted by Number13 The fact you automatically think of children though says more about you than me.
    I just don't wanna be with whores.

No I'm just saying that you have a sexual preference for a set composed mostly of children.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]

Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Snip

I'm NOT gonna ask where you got the un-make-upped versions of Belle. You did good tonight soldier. Not the hero we deserve, but the hero we need.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Rear Naked Joke No I'm just saying that you have a sexual preference for a set composed mostly of children.

Where the fuck did sex come in to it?
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Rear Naked Joke No I'm just saying that you have a sexual preference for a set composed mostly of children.

Originally posted by Number13 Where the fuck did sex come in to it?

Is this sexual tension or am I missing something? RNJ is a repressed homo nigra, #13 is a trap, it all works out ...
    Originally posted by Number13 Where the fuck did sex come in to it?

Pure = virginal
    Originally posted by Rear Naked Joke Pure = virginal

Yeah but this isn't about sexual attraction, it's about cuteness nigga, whores aren't cute.
    this stupid whore never would have watched anime back in the 00s
    she would have laughed at it and made fun of people for dressing up as their favorite characters
    but no they whore can make money off of attention whoring so it's okay now
    she's not even attractive, she's really ugly and if it weren't for all the makeup and carefully placed camera shots no one would give a shit about the dumb slut
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Number13 Yeah but this isn't about sexual attraction, it's about cuteness nigga, whores aren't cute.

You know what i am, but yeah, 'cuteness' is definitely an important factor for me as well. I once mentioned that i found cuteness and innocence attractive in girls and someone like CF said something to the effect of; Oh yeah why don't you fuck puppies then they're also cute.

I am happy that you know that that's a bullshit argument as well now. Burn THOTS, love cute, pure girls.
Jump to Top