User Controls

Is remote neural monitoring real and in use?

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    thread

serious btw
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I wilfully think of the word 'nigger' a lot just in case
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra I wilfully think of the word 'nigger' a lot just in case

I constantly have music playing in mine so if you were to listen to my mind without using A.I. to filtering things out it would sound like a scratched cd playing certain segments of a song over and over and then switching to a different one
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Yes it is but it's not used on all citizens
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Yes it is but it's not used on all citizens

I was wanting replies from intelligent posters with technical knowledge and expertise
    I don't think it's something that could really be hidden if it existed. it's not such a big leap from current technologies; with just a hint universities, companies and governments across the globe would be all over it.

that and there's always the mong who thinks it's worth more sold than kept
    Originally posted by aldra I don't think it's something that could really be hidden if it existed. it's not such a big leap from current technologies; with just a hint universities, companies and governments across the globe would be all over it.

what do you think about this video?
    can't watch it right now but I initially read it as 'grandpa forum'
    Originally posted by aldra I don't think it's something that could really be hidden if it existed. it's not such a big leap from current technologies; with just a hint universities, companies and governments across the globe would be all over it.

youll see them first at walmart exits.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    It's still impossible to do in presence neural monitoring to any useful degree, so how would remote neural monitoring work? We don't even understand exactly what a thought is, so how would you use radio waves to deduce what a soggy lump of cholesterol 100 metres away is "thinking".

Disclaimer: ESP is actually real, but that's not what op is on about.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country It's still impossible to do in presence neural monitoring to any useful degree, so how would remote neural monitoring work? We don't even understand exactly what a thought is, so how would you use radio waves to deduce what a soggy lump of cholesterol 100 metres away is "thinking".

Disclaimer: ESP is actually real, but that's not what op is on about.

Public science doesn't know, but the MIC and deep state sure do.
    bigthink victim of incest
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I was wanting replies from intelligent posters with technical knowledge and expertise

hello

why yes, I happen to be an intelligent poster with many knowledge and experts.

unless you're wariat you have nothing to work about.

regards
    cum brain MOON PERSON
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Basic interferometry

Interferometry is a family of techniques in which waves, usually electromagnetic waves, are superimposed, causing the phenomenon of interference, which is used to extract information.
    Now, you're trying to tell me we cannot detect waves that have a wavelength sometimes longer than the distance around the entire earth? Bitch please.

Human electromagnetic emission in the ELF band
    J. Lipkova, J. Cechak
    Radar Department, Faculty of Military Technology, University of defence,
    Kounicova 62, 612 00, Brno, Czech republic
    http://www.measurement.sk/2005/S2/Lipkova.pdf

Every cellular process emits ELF waves to some extent, every electrical current in the body has an associated magnetic field as well. Some processes emit microwaves and visible spectrum.. Measuring different wavelenths requires different antenna setups and special receivers.
    These can all be used to read your mind remotely

Radio spectrum passes into the skull and into/through the brain depending on the energy of the signal, and at lower frequency/longer wavelengths, it passes through that much easier.

Apparatus for and method of sensing brain waves at a position remote from a subject whereby electromagnetic signals of different frequencies are simultaneously transmitted to the brain of the subject in which the signals interfere with one another to yield a waveform which is modulated by the subject's brain waves. The interference waveform which is representative of the brain wave activity is re-transmitted by the brain to a receiver where it is demodulated and amplified. The demodulated waveform is then displayed for visual viewing and routed to a computer for further processing and analysis. The demodulated waveform also can be used to produce a compensating signal which is transmitted back to the brain to effect a desired change in electrical activity therein.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US3951134A/en

Look into radio astronomy, the signals the human body emits may be low energy, but that's what radio telescopes are for. Specialized signal receiver/antenna setups can decode not just every thought you have, but every movement you make. All motion of the human body produces signals.

Signals intelligence has known this for a long time. If you want to believe it's science fiction then you're simply an idiot that's probably drank lots of fluoride.

The best hackers can actually hack your brain, your entire body even, with this hardware. There are more and more rogue hackers doing this connected to DoD and foreign governments. It's becoming a huge industry.
    https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=WRWeXeLFMsPwsQW-wojgDg&q=john+st+clair+akwei+vs+nsa&oq=john+st+clair+akwei+vs+nsa&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0.453.5651..5797...0.0..0.589.4527.14j4j2j3j1j2......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i131j0i10j0i22i30.Y7t8nTur7zA&ved=0ahUKEwii1qfK1o_lAhVDeKwKHT4hAuwQ4dUDCAg&uact=5
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Look into radio astronomy, the signals the human body emits may be low energy,

not human body but human souls.
    EEG has shown that waves do not expand to the brain only, but through the
    whole nervous system (through the perineural system) and to every part of the organism. So, the brain
    waves adjust sensitivity and activity of the whole nervous system

The brain itself doesn't necessarily even have to be the target to extract brainwave information, since the waves create secondary effects throughout the body. If the receiver and amplifier/ADC/Antenna setup are sufficient, even the blood vessels can be used to determine an awful lot about the brain and conditions of the person's health. The vagus nerve is often targeted depending on the energy of the signals used to extract information. Some parts of the body are more permeable to lower energy levels of course.

Approved For Release 2003/09/10 : CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5
    DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY
    US ARMY OPERATIONAL GROUP
    US ARMY INTELLIGENCE AND SECURITY COMMAND
    FORT GEORGE G. MEADE, MARYLAND 20755
    SUBJECT: Analysis and Assessment of Gateway Process
    TO: Commander
    US Army Operational Group
    Fort Meade, MD 20755
    1. You tasked me to provide an assessment of the Gateway Experience in terms of
    its mechanics and ultimate practicality.
    https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

EDIT: US Army signals intelligence has been also working on an electrostatic detection method using the ionosphere as a positive pole and the earth's negative charge as a negative pole. With the right equipment and software, they can use this in a very similar manner to the interferometry method.
    The spectral analyse gives us more information about recorded signals. The PSD - Power spectral
    density diagram of the recorded data is in Figure 3. There is the Schumann resonance on frequency of
    7.1 Hz in both diagrams (red), but it is interesting fact that there is the resonance of the Schumann
    frequency with the Man (blue) – distinct splitting and amplification of the spectral peak on frequency of
    7.1 Hz. There is the second distinct frequency peak on frequency of 6.7 Hz, too. Hereinafter, there were
    other, albeit less distinctive harmonic components on frequencies of 2 Hz, 3 Hz, 4.2 Hz, 16.8 Hz and
    21.3 Hz incidental with the cardiac, breathing and cerebral human activity.

Conclusion:
    It is evident from provided measurements and their analyse so far, that Man is emitting electromagnetic
    energy in the band of interest. This band was situated deliberately to the frequency interval of 0.5 – 30
    Hz. In following works, it is necessary to optimise antenna aperture size from the point of view of
    reasonable dimensions and to carry on set of measurements allowing detection of the human body
    imprisoned under the snow avalanche, for example. However, design and construction of ELF band
    antenna with the distinct directional characteristic is the necessary assumption, in order that other people
    in vicinity do not influence measuring results. Design of antenna system form is subject of research of
    this problem as well. Question arises, too, if it is advantageous to design the dedicated loop antenna with
    the free resonance frequency on 6 – 7 Hz approximately. Considering supposed applications, only
    magnetic component of the emission was recorded and analysed yet. Nevertheless, works on
    measurement and recording of electrical human body emission component are in stage of already
    designed dedicated measurement devices.
    Results of future research of this certainly interesting problem will be presented.
    The Ministry of Industry and Trade supported this work under the grand No: FI-IM-105.
    https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/a19855256/muckrock-foia-psycho-electric-weapons/

Not sure why people want to bait me into responding to this. These same people have read me post more detailed information on this in the past.

EDIT: Almost every effect described in that diagram has been used on me at some point.
    That's some scary shit.
    I hope it's either not true or misunderstood in its true capabilities (such as it can broadcast audio to you but they can't necessarily decode your thoughts).
    I think I have experienced V2K before though, but idk why the government would want to do such things to me of all people.
    I just shitpost on imageboards and youtube.
Jump to Top