User Controls

Why did they turn superhero movies into artsyfartsy dramas?

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Superhero movies used to be larger than life supernatural action movies, where they would create a world that resembled the comic books but then around the time of "the dark knight" they reduced them to boring realistic drama movies less focused on the action.
    I was just watching the trailer for the "Joker" movie and I can tell already it continues that theme.

This is what a superhero movie should be

this is just a pretentious fart
    Marvel movies aren't superhero movies / thread
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Marvel movies aren't superhero movies / thread

batman is dc comics..

but anways, shit like marvel hasn't became that dramatic stuff like you're talking but... it still sucks in that its very predictable.. like i saw the avengers the first one with my daughters mom 8 years ago (damn time flys by) and it was like whatever, but then I noticed avengers of the galaxy was the same way and surprise surprise they combining both together..

I went to free showing "venom" and guess what same shit.. Its just what the target audience likes and their willing to it rehashed over and over again, just like before...

around this time last year the art gallery was having a marvel art evening and I mentioned to hipsters outside after asking what was going that I hate marvel shit and they asked if I would speak there briefly and tell them why and I them exactly what I just told you and they understood my point of view. Shit is so over hyped.

And a lot of these new fags don't even know what their talking about this pussy is pussy gont at work kept talking about jamie foxx was amazing in "blade" and I was like dude.. he was never in that movie why do you keep saying that..

DC is far superior to marvel, even though im not much of a super hero gont, marvel shit is meant for faggots and women, like everyone I know that likes marvel movies is a woman that knows nothing about the source material

swamp thing and spawn are DC and are pretty good just hope they don't botch the new movies.

Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Superhero movies used to be larger than life supernatural action movies, where they would create a world that resembled the comic books but then around the time of "the dark knight" they reduced them to boring realistic drama movies less focused on the action.
    I was just watching the trailer for the "Joker" movie and I can tell already it continues that theme.

This is what a superhero movie should be

this is just a pretentious fart

yeah gotta admit it looks like some faggy tennessee williams performance

but yeah the batmane with jack was one of my favorite movies growing up, even though he's a fucking nonce piece of shithole

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1b4UWyAoEbB
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    it's weird seeing joan phoenix playing that type of role
    I know him for being in Her and after seeing that movie I can't imagine how he would pull off the joker
Jump to Top