User Controls

Once you go black

RottenRobert African Astronaut
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    where's that one picture of different christmas photos over the years of this family, and the only difference is that this one black baby daddy leaves?
    username: African Astronaut
    Black men aren't gonna change. It's like you're focused and knit-picking on the one of many things that is affecting you, I'm guessing. The negro doesn't care about how you feel or think about them, they are just looking for something to clap. Instead of challenging an individual mate competitor, you're taking on an entire (sizable) demographic. There's more to say...

But I'll leave off by saying that that woman actually looks black.
    One-drop rule.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    you can't come back
    You're a nigger
    Big League Jew Tuskegee Airman
    Blacks are physically superior to whites and Asians are mentally superior to whites.

The Chinese investments into Africa will lead to the end of whites.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Big League jedi Blacks are physically superior to whites and Asians are mentally superior to whites.

I wonder what that infamous geopolitical russian book has to say about that.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]

Originally posted by GAAAAALM I wonder what that infamous geopolitical russian book has to say about that.

The Protocols?
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

The Protocols?

Foundations of Geopolitics, apparently was proposed for the school curriculum at some point. Its basically a road map for everything Russia is doing now.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by RottenRobert

not nessecarily, I know a whyte lady with a 9 year old daughter and her black husband is still with her.

but anyways i got reported on plenty of fish dating app just for asking a lady if her daughter was half black, she got really triggered and was like "wtf does it matter to you?" and I was like "weeeel if I'm dating you i'd be involved in your kids lyfe so i feel like its a valid question... if you don't want people asking you about your kid then dont post picture of you with it"

BANNED!
    check out this mudcat, you know what they say burn the coal, pay the toll! She's now a disgrace with two half n half babies, was used for nothing but a cum dumpster and now she's just there crying with a black eye, thats what she gets for having kids out of wedlock.

In soiboys country they shun people like this, rightfully so.

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby check out this mudcat, you know what they say burn the coal, pay the toll! She's now a disgrace with two half n half babies, was used for nothing but a cum dumpster and now she's just there crying with a black eye, thats what she gets for having kids out of wedlock.

In soiboys country they shun people like this, rightfully so.

Oh yeah, she's a personal fitness trainer in Dublin.
    Rear Naked Joke African Astronaut
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM Foundations of Geopolitics, apparently was proposed for the school curriculum at some point. Its basically a road map for everything Russia is doing now.

That's interesting, a lot of Dugin's analysis in that book is dead wrong from a 2019 perspective. I suppose it is written from a Russian view with a Russian view in mind though.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Big League jedi Blacks are physically superior to whites and Asians are mentally superior to whites.

Then why do whites rule the world?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I've fucked a lot of girls who fucked a lot of blacks and it's kinda weird when you realize you have similar traits to these negros that implores girls to open their legs. I was on drugs a lot and mighy have came 1/5 times. Since I've gotten older and moved into better areas this has become less prevalent.

But yeah, a lot of white girls are just shitty mothers who hand the kid off to their grandparents so they can skank it up all weekend them leave their kid in the playpen so they can smoke weed in the other room all week. You can't really blame black guys for nutting in them (their slave mentality causes them to bust quickly in white vaginas) and not sticking around when they realize the white girl had a kid out of selfishness. It's really a step up for blacks than it is a step down for slummy, scummy selfish white people.

It's really their dad's fault
    FUCKING NIGGER WHORES!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I know a whyte lady with a 9 year old daughter

came in the mother. stayed for the daughter.
    Big League Jew Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Then why do whites rule the world?

It's cute you believe that

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Big League jedi It's cute you believe that

I'ts revealing that you said that
Jump to Top