User Controls

Some famous pedophiles

GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    Jimmy Page was 26 when he started calling 14 year old Lori Maddox his girlfriend.

Mick Jagger had a few rounds with Maddox around the same time.

Also of the rolling Stones, Bill Wyman started dating 13 year old Mandy Smith when he was 47. He got her mother's permission.

Stephen Tyler convinced the mother of 16 year old Julia Holcomb to make him her legal guardian then snorted blow from next to her hospital bed while she was having an abortion.

David Bowie, the beloved, managed to get Lori Maddox's virginity and got her to bring her 15 year old friend along, in addition to many other underage girls.

Jerry Lee Lewis of course married his 13 year old cousin - she still believed in Santa on their honeymoon.

Elvis Presley, the king of rock and roll himself was routinely in trouble with underage girls and even the fabled romance with Priscilla is a tale of sexual interference... She was 14 when they met.

Chuck Berry was arrested for crossing state lines with a 14 year old prostitute. He was also recording women in the washroom of the restaurant he owned.

Courtney Love says she gave Ted Nugent a blowjob when she was 12. He also adopted a 17 year old so he could bang her without getting charged with kidnapping. He even wrote a song about avoiding pedophilia charges.

Anthony Kiedis (red hot chili peppers) wrote songs about it too, "Catholic school girls rule" is about his hooking up with a 14 year old at 23.

Iggy Pop also wrote songs about sleeping with 13 year olds too. Check out the lyrics to "look away".

Marvin Gaye knocked up his wife's 15 year old niece.

Don Henley (the Eagles) was charged after paramedics found him with two naked girls, aged 15 and 16.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    None of those were pedophiles. Lewrn the definition.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Those are all musicians and don't include Pete Townsend or Gary Glitter or that guy from that early 2000s alt band.

Fucking a catholic schoolgirl when you're 23 doesn't make you a pedophile, it just makes you kinda greasy. All of those people would have bad things happen to them in jail.

Also, Iggy Pop's lyrical content is not a source you fucking moron, or anyone elses, by that rationale every rapper is scarface who does all his killing personally.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Marilyn Monroe once famously admitted she sucked off a 6-year old boy when she was 28.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by mmQ Marilyn Monroe once famously admitted she sucked off a 6-year old boy when she was 28.

lol..

basically everyone in hollyweird is a pedo, but anyways i'll bite.

roman palanski (polak piece of shithole)
    tam hanks
    egglar allen poe
    jack nicolson
    joe biden
    jim carrey
    oh yeah and you can't forget john revolta
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    What about the ex cop or prison guard rick ross? Didnt h sing sbout fuking passed out hos?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Not Michael Jackson we can rule that one out.
    Originally posted by Wariat What about the ex cop or prison guard rick ross? Didnt h sing sbout fuking passed out hos?

heard, also that one gont that did that i believe i can fly song

oooh all the signs but thats what you get , all the walls are built with pain anyways, but you still got away anyways, aahhh oohayeah theirs trojans in my head...

oh yeah and that guy from static x / the murderdolls is a pedo too, being a pedo is hip and cool

Jerry Seinfeld dated a 17 year old girl in highschool, when he was 39 years old.
    Originally posted by mmQ Not Michael Jackson we can rule that one out.

fuck you, he was framed by the record companies, he is so kawaii
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    We're going to need some big ovens where we're going.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Joey Jordison and travis barker used to throw underage child sex parties I heard that too.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Ian Watkins tho

Originally posted by Narc Ian Watkins tho

forgot about that nonce, never was really into the lost prophets
    Donald Trump
    Paul Walker was 33 when he met a 16yr old girl from his daughter's highschool and slept with her
    its really fucked up that some parents are so starstruck that they will let an older man /woman date their kid
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Arkellie
    Originally posted by mmQ Arkellie

Do you mean erkeley?
Jump to Top