User Controls

Fona Thread 10-8-19

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Good morning fona-friends.
    Hope you all slept well last night.
    I slept pretty good once I finally fell asleep.
    I didn't have any dreams (none that I can remember amyways).
    Did you have any dreams last night?
    I just got out of bed a few minutes ago and am just laying on the couch in a ball of uncomfortableness.
    I could compare it to being dope sick.
    It's like I was in a cold sweat overnight as I'm all icky feeling.
    I'm kinda naseaus and I just took a big poo.
    My stomach is all up and down.
    I got morning time anxiety going on too.
    And I feel cold now.
    I don't have any fats to stay warm so I am just using a blanket.
    I am just going to lay here for a little bit longer.
    I am getting tired of this daily hell I'm being trolled with.
    My mind just races with thoughts of "what can I do to feel better".
    I have no answers other than try my new meds today but I got to take them with food and right now the last thing I want is food.
    A hot shower might help...
    It's as if the longer I lay the worse I'll feel but I'm not going to start waking up and moving. That's just not me.
    Anyways...
    I will figure it out.
    I love you guys.
    Hope all is well.
    Tell me about what your plans for today are.

I tried distracting myself with adult entertainment videos but as soon as I got done I simultaneously puked in my mouth a bit.

I was gonna go outside and smoke some green.
    Still might but it's a bit chilly.
    I'm playing breathe of the wild on switch because nobody wants to play Minecraft anymore

Also you look like your dying
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    You mean you slept "well", please get it right Andrew. And unfortunately I haven't been to sleep yet but hopefully in a bit I will be I'm going to eat some benadryl and pork chops and listen to allan watts.

Did you leave your job? I'm going to work at 5.

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I'm playing breathe of the wild on switch because nobody wants to play Minecraft anymore

Also you look like your dying

If I ever go to canadia, i want you to take to tim hortons. looks DAMN GOOD!

If you ever come to Austin I'll take you to "top notch"

but yeah andrew is dying but not that quickly, he's just depressed and should probably quit smoking cigs and leave his gf that bosses him around like he's some puppet on a string that doesn't mean anything.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats

Originally posted by Fonaplats

i thot u were quitting.. and why can't you just smoke in the house? does your mother not let you? and why can't you turn on the heater in your place if your cold?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    This isn't your diary, kid.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    What's that big ass book for
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I'm playing breathe of the wild on switch because nobody wants to play Minecraft anymore

Switch sounds fun.
    I thinks about them sometimes.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You mean you slept "well", please get it right Andrew. And unfortunately I haven't been to sleep yet but hopefully in a bit I will be I'm going to eat some benadryl and pork chops and listen to allan watts.

Did you leave your job? I'm going to work at 5.

I hope you get some sleep.
    I don't work until 3
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby If I ever go to canadia, i want you to take to tim hortons. looks DAMN GOOD!

If you ever come to Austin I'll take you to "top notch"

but yeah andrew is dying but not that quickly, he's just depressed and should probably quit smoking cigs and leave his gf that bosses him around like he's some puppet on a string that doesn't mean anything.

Tim Hortons is here in Ohio.
    It is just over priced corprut donuts. They always taste dry and makes me wanna cry.
    The best, THE VERY BEST donuts always come from actual donut shops and not just a Panera Bread cringy ass jedi bread chain.

I'll go to Top Notch wit u.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i thot u were quitting.. and why can't you just smoke in the house? does your mother not let you? and why can't you turn on the heater in your place if your cold?

I do smoke in the house but smelling cig smoke when I'm not smoking gives me anxiety.
    I need to smoke less not more.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL This isn't your diary, kid.

Piss off boomer!
    It's called progression.
    Originally posted by cigreting What's that big ass book for

This big ass book?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I don't go to Tim Hortons because it's good. I go because I live across the street and have a Caffeine ,sugar and girls in tight black pants addiction

I used to get donuts from a Chinese bakery when HTS and I lived in Mississauga. There was a Tom Hortons across from the bakery and I would get ice coffee and Chinese donuts for HTS every morning

Thats how you win over a lady folx
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I don't go to Tim Hortons because it's good. I go because I live across the street and have a Caffeine ,sugar and girls in tight black pants addiction

I used to get donuts from a Chinese bakery when HTS and I lived in Mississauga. There was a Tom Hortons across from the bakery and I would get ice coffee and Chinese donuts for HTS every morning

Thats how you win over a lady folx

I have just always had better options.
    I have ate there and I had their coffee.
    Given multiple chances they just never manage to make me feel I'm in a mirror of a million dimensions all of which suck with a taste of fart.
    I just had a lot of fun replying to all your replies while getting to know you all better.
    Time for me to jump in the shower.
    Going to take my Prilosec now.
    Wish me luck.
    Get a dark roast, no sugar and two cream.

It comes from a roasting company in my city, I met the owner and his roasting company supplies McDonald's and tim Hortons dark roast.

He uses the same coffee in his own personal store which is where I met him. I don't know if it's the same supply chain in the US but it's worth a try

He also says they have THC Keurig cups in the USA coming to Canada next year
    This medication may increase your risk of severe diarrhea.

https://www.rxlist.com/consumer_omeprazole_prilosec/drugs-condition.htm
Jump to Top