User Controls

South Patk got banned in China

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    https://www.much.com/shows/south-park/episode/1785415/band-in-china/

Fucking China.
    I didn't know they were ever allowed lol. I'm surprised CC let them aire it.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Six billion fools over there, and they all sit on their dumb asses and take that shit from their own government. They deserve everything they get.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Six billion fools over there, and they all sit on their dumb asses and take that shit from their own government. They deserve everything they get.

The scary thing brought up in the episode that got the series banned is that because the Chinese audience is so large, entertainment producers like the Hollywood crowd have actually started censoring their work so they can still sell to that market. So China is censoring content that isn't even created in China, the same content you consume. Their government is effectively controlling what you see on your TV, even though you aren't a citizen of their government.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Those who abandon creative expression and truth to make extra money from the Chinese are dumb."

-Obbe
    HTS highlight reel
    "cream get the money"

- Some Black Guy, probably
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    south park is shit anyway. wouldnt watch it even if getting paid to do it.
    https://www.businessinsider.com/south-park-creators-issue-mock-apology-to-china-after-ban-2019-10

"OFFICIAL APOLOGY TO CHINA FROM TREY PARKER AND MATT STONE.

'Like the NBA, we welcome the Chinese censors into our homes and into our hearts. We too love money more than freedom and democracy. Xi doesn't look just like Winnie the Pooh at all. Tune into our 300th episode this Wednesday at 10! Long live the Great Communist Party of China! May this autumn's sorghum harvest be bountiful! We good now China?'"
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Grylls

Chinese intelligence agents will now track you down and make you pay for that.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    China have the right idea tbh. South Park hasn't been funny in years.

And that meme is pure cringe.
    GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    Hong Kong protestors are playing it in the streets lol.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Chinese intelligence agents will now track you down and make you pay for that.

That doesn't scare me
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Imagine living in China, and picking a fight with the Communist Government.

Like deliberately pissing them off and daring them to come get you, etc.

Some people get what they deserve.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Imagine living in China, and picking a fight with the Communist Government.

Imagine not living in China because you live in Hong Kong ;)
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM Imagine not living in China because you live in Hong Kong ;)

Imagine living in Hong Kong and thinking that the Communist Government of China won't just come get you whenever they please.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Imagine living in Hong Kong and thinking that the Communist Government of China won't just come get you whenever they please.

Nobody thinks that, that's why they're protesting retard. Hong Kong WILL be free.
    台湾一号
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Imagine living in China, and picking a fight with the Communist Government.

Chinese intelligence service will do things like torture you for weeks in order to extract information from you, and you don't even have a chance of living even if you tell them everything you know. They're the ones who invented hammering bamboo slivers under your fingernails and holding hot branding irons to the soles of your feet.
Jump to Top