User Controls

I want to kill myself

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    What is a peaceful non painful way of achieving that?
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    http://www.depressed.net/suicide/suicidefaq.txt

Courtesy of A.S.H.
    The fucked up thing is I'm just crying for help
    and when I tell her I am going to kill myself
    she encourages me

this timeline is the absolute worst and I'm ready to hit that reset button
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    You're not asking for help. You're demanding unconditional subservience. You're an egotistical asshole who rejects help and then blames others for it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Skulltag You're not asking for help. You're demanding unconditional subservience. You're an egotistical asshole who rejects help and then blames others for it.

No, you're a projecting idiot who tries to see his own issue sin others in a vain attempt at self-healing.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal The fucked up thing is I'm just crying for help
    and when I tell her I am going to kill myself
    she encourages me

this timeline is the absolute worst and I'm ready to hit that reset button

Ur not ready to do that, yet. You haven't come close to hitting rock bottom. Ur life is still much too comfortable.🌹
    Technologist victim of incest
    I’ll bet you’ve threatened suicide so many times that she’s tired of it and just says, “Go ahead”.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    His mom is the one who made him what he is, I don't have much dympathy. They really should have military schools available for hikikomori though.
    20 grams of juice box Kool aid mix
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country His mom is the one who made him what he is, I don't have much dympathy. They really should have military schools available for hikikomori though.

Its up to about half her fault, or maybe 35-45%. Nature/Nurture..

My mom I think got pregnant on accident for the 3rd and final child, so she was in her 30's which is why I came out so messed up, the next youngest was still a 20s baby.

But then my mom went into a deep depressed/suicidal episode very quickly after I was born, so I was fucked in both domains

Parents didn't cause old lady baby syndrome, although they did for a few minutes, but that's not "their fault" so we say. The genetics passed on aren't really the parents fault, it's not hikkis moms' fault that her son is coded the way he is.. she didn't choose them.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Making these kinds of decisions while addicted to either drugs or alcohol is just stupid.
    Lol
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal No, you're a projecting idiot who tries to see his own issue sin others in a vain attempt at self-healing.

Sure buddy. Whatever helps you sleep better. Keep telling yourself it's not your fault.
    GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    Hikki, I want you to kill yourself too.

The easiest and most painless way would be to combine depressants.

You can buy unwashed poppy seeds online which contain morphine, codeine, and about 50 other alkaloids with many of them contributing to respiratory depression. Make a tea out of this by adding acidified water (I used to use lime juice, some people use vinegar or citric acid) and agitating the fuck out of the seeds. Strain (or eat the seeds I don't give a fuck phytobezoars are cool) and consume the liquid. You can also let it evaporate to concentrate it.

Alcohol is readily available and you're going to want a lot of it. I'd tell you to get a nice bottle of whiskey but you can't afford that shit and aren't worth the comfort, so just get a handle of cheap vodka for like 12 dollars or whatever is cheapest.

Take gratuitous amounts of ibuprofen and bundy to exhaust your CYP450 enzymes and potentiate the other drugs. Eat all the tumeric and black pepper you can find.

Open your mother's medicine cabinet and consume whatever looks good.

Go hide somewhere where nobody will find you

and die
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM Hikki, I want you to kill yourself too.

… I'd tell you to get a nice bottle of whiskey but you can't afford that shit and aren't worth the comfort, so just get a handle of cheap vodka for like 12 dollars or whatever is cheapest…

Would a cheap bottle of cooking wine suffice?
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Would a cheap bottle of cooking wine suffice?

No not enough alcohol content.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Retarded typical low IQ beaner trying to look like he understands pharmacology. Lulz
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Retarded typical low IQ beaner trying to look like he understands pharmacology. Lulz

how about you use your words instead of babbling
    bigthink victim of incest
    http://lostallhope.com/

here ya go pal. I end up on this site every couple months.

reading about it usually keeps me busy until I fall asleep. then I'll wake up feeling marginally better
    Skulltag Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Retarded typical low IQ beaner trying to look like he understands pharmacology. Lulz

Hey buddy! How's the tinfoil hat? Do you still think you're Joker? It's okay little man, every garden variety liz4rd wants to be a dragon. And don't worry about IQ. I know you want to get out of single digits into low IQ zone, but we love and accept you the way you are. It's not your fault you were born that way. Grab a cookie, you earned it big boy!
Jump to Top