User Controls

My Little Fona encouragement thread

Fona I think you should attempt to learn a skilled trade or go to regular college even so you can have something to do in your career other than doing menial labour that causes not just you, but everybody who does it to get bored all day and just wanna smoke weed or snort dope or drink vodka to make the days go faster.

Don't you rather want to think about things in your profession rather than run machines? Or do something similar to what you do now, but at least make a lot more money doing it?

I've been there, I know what it's like, I eventually felt defeated and started doing hard dope on the daily.. it didn't end well and I hated all of it. And yes, I will call the fonafone but not tonight.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Fona-friends aren't gainfully employed you fona-fool.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by DietPiano Fona I think you should attempt to learn a skilled trade or go to regular college even so you can have something to do in your career other than doing menial labour that causes not just you, but everybody who does it to get bored all day and just wanna smoke weed or snort dope or drink vodka to make the days go faster.

Don't you rather want to think about things in your profession rather than run machines? Or do something similar to what you do now, but at least make a lot more money doing it?

I've been there, I know what it's like, I eventually felt defeated and started doing hard dope on the daily.. it didn't end well and I hated all of it. And yes, I will call the fonafone but not tonight.

Over where I work we have hotrod events with rockabilly music and girls in poodle skirts twice a month to make it interesting, I work with this girl with a nice body but she's like a literal retard or something, I can't stand it when she speaks, she's aaaahauhhh do I need to get you off too DOUG?! and im like lol what?
    Yeah, but working in a bar/restaurant isn't anywhere nearly as mind numbing as working in a factory or something industrial like fonaplats does and at the very bottom of the totem pole. You get to talk to people all day, that's way more stimulating even if you don't like the people or whatever, it's still more interesting.
    Originally posted by DietPiano Yeah, but working in a bar/restaurant isn't anywhere nearly as mind numbing as working in a factory or something industrial like fonaplats does and at the very bottom of the totem pole. You get to talk to people all day, that's way more stimulating even if you don't like the people or whatever, it's still more interesting.

You know saying totem pole isn't politically correct these days.. just say the barber pole for now on, mmmmmk?!
    Originally posted by DietPiano Yeah, but working in a bar/restaurant isn't anywhere nearly as mind numbing as working in a factory or something industrial like fonaplats does and at the very bottom of the totem pole. You get to talk to people all day, that's way more stimulating even if you don't like the people or whatever, it's still more interesting.

But the thing thats his choice though, he doesn't do anything else, just at the way he speaks, eats, ect... he's a simple man and theres nothing wrong with that but you're not going to change the gont. *FONA VOICE* "ONLY THE LOVE OF A GOOD WOMAN LIKE MY COUSIN CAN CHANGE ME"

Like he purposefully seeks that stuff out which is not hard to get.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I feel encouraged as fuck.
    Thank you
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]

I worked with an extrusion machine once. It was hard work punctuated with terror when shit went wrong.

I never remember having time to feel bored even once at work. Getting paid to feel bored would be my dream.
    I do injection molding not extrusion molding.
    fuck all that gay shit lets make thousands of dollars a month doing runescape bots
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood fuck all that gay shit lets make thousands of dollars a month doing runescape bots

I think that's a union and you got to know someone.
    I do know people
    Trannies aren't people.
    I don't know any tranny hackers
Jump to Top