kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Damn fat boy got balls, I don't even think I can pull this off

Technologist victim of incest
    That’s disgusting🤢
    GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    Lol the first comment

if you keep eating like that, you might get fat
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Ha. The challenge should include them having to be fresh out of the oven and scalding hot.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    My friends and I always ate those in college cuz they sold em at the convenience store in our dorm. They're fucking gross, how can you want to eat that
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by DietPiano My friends and I always ate those in college cuz they sold em at the convenience store in our dorm. They're fucking gross, how can you want to eat that

agreed they are really cringe. if it was me doing a challenge similar to this I'd at least go with something that taste better like a wedges challenge. shithole paper man style wedges.
    Hey make the shithole paper mexican guy thread again, I dont remember most of it
    I mean whats the point of this? Who is he challenging? I mean whatever I guess pudgy fucker has tons of views over this lmao
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Pizza rolls are just delightful if you dip them in some spicy jalapeno queso dip and then eat them on a cooler ranch dorito raft.
    Originally posted by DietPiano Hey make the shithole paper mexican guy thread again, I dont remember most of it

He's a whyte guy but yeah I'll bring it up. I was actually going to write a part 2 because he's at it again.
    Originally posted by mmQ Pizza rolls are just delightful if you dip them in some spicy jalapeno queso dip and then eat them on a cooler ranch dorito raft.

Idk man.. like I've eaten a lot of shithole foods before but something about those are just really off. I rather have a hot pocket or an after dinner microwavable burrito or whyte castle.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Pizza rolls were always sleep-over food for us.
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Damn my nigga smashed that challenge just like he smashed your Mom. Then washed it down with a Smirnoff.

Ahhhh refreshing.
    GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I mean whats the point of this? Who is he challenging? I mean whatever I guess pudgy fucker has tons of views over this lmao

He's challenging himself. It's called self improvement, but I guess you wouldn't know about that, Bill Krozby.
    Originally posted by frala Damn my nigga smashed that challenge just like he smashed your Mom. Then washed it down with a Smirnoff.

Ahhhh refreshing.

Smirinoff is for whores, i bet thats what you drink, do you drop a jolly rancher in it first before sipping you sappy slut?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Idk man.. like I've eaten a lot of shithole foods before but something about those are just really off. I rather have a hot pocket or an after dinner microwavable hburrito or whyte castle.

Shithole detected.
    frala Avant garde shartist
    No bc I’m not in middle school anymore.
    Originally posted by Technologist Pizza rolls were always sleep-over food for us.

I just learned recently that these things have been around forever. I thought they were some stoner invention from the greatest processed foods lab money could buy in the 90's
Jump to Top