User Controls

When you guys meet a chick in public or a bar or go on a date

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Do you feel them up? Or is tjere a particular type where you are co fortable or not shy about going under the table as youre sitting next toe ach other in passion and getting to know one another where you just carass her leg her naked meaty leg or something?
    In this pic robin wright is the type of cougar bitch i would meet in posh cocktail bars and my leg would be like a bandit under the table touching that fucking leg and carassing it to her little toes.

No that is rape my dude
    It is what they expect though i mean if you dont make thr first move or none moves thorough the night how are you gonna get some?
    I mean nice fuys finish last so thst is one way of not being nice.
    By being good looking
    They say if you domt at least go for something theyll think youre gay.
    But the touchyf eely stuff the touching up stuff has itd perks because sometimes they dont resct to it or know hoe wnd your hand might end up newr their pussy wt one point with them liking it.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Wariat,
    Serious question. Were you an orphan? Just curious, because it seems NO ONE taught you anything about women.

How can you be this old and know nothing about women and how to treat them. You have to come to a message board for advise,.......really?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Wariat They say if you domt at least go for something theyll think youre gay.
    whos they
    People on message bowrds i used to read like wskmen.com or advice articles about mens issues. Also some crazy chicks at rehabs i overheard talking about other dudes who get none.
    Were you an orphan?
    Originally posted by Wariat But the touchyf eely stuff the touching up stuff has itd perks because sometimes they dont resct to it or know hoe wnd your hand might end up newr their pussy wt one point with them liking it.

My hand ends up in their pussy no matter what I do

Even when I act like an autistic weirdo as long as you be confident in yourself people will find that sexy

Rape isn't sexy though and the only girls into that are degenerates
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Technologist Were you an orphan?

What's that have to do with anything?
    He didn’t have a mother or father to teach him about women. How can he be this old and know nothing?

There’s nothing wrong with being an orphan. I was one at one point, till I was adopted.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    if she's slutty then hell yes i'm gonna feel her up even if she pretends to complane at first,, if she is a proper girl I prolly wont even go on the date
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    whats the point,, proper girls only know how to say no,, sluts only say it to raise the excitement level when they say no it usually means take it.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Technologist He didn’t have a mother or father to teach him about women. How can he be this old and know nothing?

There’s nothing wrong with being an orphan. I was one at one point, till I was adopted.

I learned about women firsthand. Maybe a few things along the way from my parents but its not like my mom ever sat down and taught me when it's appropriate to reach over and start fingerbanging a chick under the table. The stuff wariat is asking about comes from firsthand experience.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    If a chic wants you to touch them,they’ll let you know.

You fucking maniac
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    fuckin touch em anyway
Jump to Top