User Controls

Trump fucking us all

GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/10/06/opinion/income-tax-rate-wealthy.html
    WellHung Black Hole
    Shut up u annoying beaner. All u do is whine about Trump. Ur shit is tired & stale.
    Taxes are gay, why does america punish you for making more money?
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I don't care enough to check but if it's a general trend maybe it's just your whole society is trash.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Taxes are gay, why does america punish you for making more money?

Because that money is used to fund social programs like road systems, public schools, food stamps, healthcare, etc.

Pretty funny you say this considering your entire income is from the taxes of the rich.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Fuck roads. Roads are how we wound up in this mess.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM Because that money is used to fund social programs like road systems, public schools, food stamps, healthcare, etc.

then would you lioe to explain how these things still get funded despite america had a deficit ?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    If you really want to understand what happened in Ukraine during the attempted hostile takeover of the Office of the President of the United States, watch this. It outlines exactly what happened, complete with pics and names.

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

False quote. Little lefty script kiddies and their MSPaint skills.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -SpectraL False quote.

It's a joke.
    Originally posted by mmQ It's a joke.

But lol @ speccy calling them 'script kiddies'

That's like 5 minutes tops on illustrator
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    That’s why you should invest in a Roth IRA. Taxes are likely the lowest they will ever be. Pay taxes now and let it grow tax-free. For those with high incomes, use a Backdoor Roth IRA (invest in a non-deductible Traditional IRA and then convert it to a Roth (it’s a loophole)).
Jump to Top