User Controls

Should I become a normie?

Well fam, I am beginning to see the prospect of being a normie as rather attractive. Im embedded in all this cringey ass bullshit that I feel like dropping it all and just being a fucking normie would be a weight off my shoulders. Being ignorant to the affairs of the world would be a blessing tbh. If I didnt have to hear and subsequently think about what all these media platforms spew at me I would probably be much different. The amount of time I spend on the internet is disturbing. Truly man. I need to do things that arent on a computer.

So should I drop all the memeing and shitposting and being a degenerate and become a normie?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    You can pretend to be a normie for social and economic reasons. But, you can get a shitposting degenerate out of the internet but you can't take the internet out of a shitposting degenerate.
    but only normies meme and shit post.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    wowzers what a triggerd beta cuck victim!!!!! what's your BMI even?!?!?!?!?! Tots kill urself m8!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    normie doesn't mean someone who doesn't subscribed to your preferred world view tho
    If you can, you should. But whether you can remains to be seen. I don't think you have what it takes to be a normie. :(
    People who use this term have no personality and thus ascribe themselves personality by pretending to be an outsider when in reality they probably use Facebook or reddit or snapchat and watch popular tv shows and movies while eating saturated fats and sugars. You know why? Because this shit is good. Unless you consume NOTHING, you are a part of society. Deal with it you aspie faggits
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    People who use this term have no personality and thus ascribe themselves personality by pretending to be an outsider when in reality they probably use Facebook or reddit or snapchat and watch popular tv shows and movies while eating saturated fats and sugars. You know why? Because this shit is good. Unless you consume NOTHING, you are a part of society. Deal with it you aspie faggits

lol
    If you can, you should. But whether you can remains to be seen. I don't think you have what it takes to be a normie. :(

thats harsh buddy... so i guess I am to be a misanthrope4lyfe?
    bling bling Dark Matter
    why r u using memes
    why r u using memes

b cuz i luv them
    Merlin Houston
    I came. I memed. I conquered.
    I came. I memed. I conquered.

I came
    antinatalism Tuskegee Airman
    once you swallow the redpill there's no turning back
Jump to Top