User Controls

Watch this and you'll understand everything about what is happening

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    And why over the past few years the US has gone completely nuts

The jews and working alongside the Chinese, arabs and Russia in a covert effort to destabilize the west and usher in eastern supremacy.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Lol I've seen his shit before he's alright
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Pollacks are also involved since theyre not west but wannabes?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    been there done that, seen the video years ago got the t-shirt, nigger
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    It's too easy these days. I kind of wonder if Hilary Clinton decided to run against Trump again because someone was just monitoring her neural activity remotely, and pressed the "good idea" button to make her feel it was a good idea every time she thought about it.

I think they do this to a lot of politicians. The mind fuckers themselves are getting mind fucked by their competition. The technology and PsyOps methods have gotten out of hand. Very few people have a mind of their own nowadays.
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz It's too easy these days. I kind of wonder if Hilary Clinton decided to run against Trump again because someone was just monitoring her neural activity remotely, and pressed the "good idea" button to make her feel it was a good idea every time she thought about it.

I think they do this to a lot of politicians. The mind fuckers themselves are getting mind fucked by their competition. The technology and PsyOps methods have gotten out of hand. Very few people have a mind of their own nowadays.

Do you have proof that RNM is real or just more youtube schizo heresy
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Do you have proof that RNM is real or just more youtube schizo heresy

The reason they get away with it is because you'll be in deep shit if you try to "prove it" because it's classified technology. Best you can do is take a look at "controlled offensive behavior" on cia.gov

They detailed, quite some time ago, that it's possible to create a hypnotically created "super spy" using MKULTRA type techniques. This is what the soviets knew decades ago. Also US patent US3951134A

How are any of us supposed to prove advanced psychological operations/mind control technology when we'll get locked up or killed for it? It's almost entirely untraceable, so any (important) politician is likely a victim of it. Speaking of youtube schizo stuff, I also have no proof that US Army intelligence officer Julianne McKinney ever existed, but if you listen to the youtube interview with her, she says the remote neural monitoring crap is basic psyops tech. Still classified though. So good luck with proof, and the hordes of fake targeted individuals on youtube won't help with that.
    I think RNM technology has been used on me before

One time in 2016 there were announcements of "Neuralink" and I was so excited at the time that full-immersion VR would become real, I ran to the phone and called up my mom and when I told her we would be living forever (age reversal/longevity ala bioviva) and in VR paradise (Neuralink) suddenly after I said that the voice of a man yelled in a very arrogant tone "No you won't" and the sound came right behind me .... I was living in a hotel at the time and the door was in front of me, behind me was just a window looking out into the courtyard.
    That has bothered me since, also I think the MIC tried to bait me into a psychological operation for posting in the 8ch Christchurch shooting thread, they took a symbol from this banner that was running on the site at the time and made a cloud in the sky look just like it .... hopefully I was just hallucinating from too much weed at the time though, that really creeps me out.
    I know you could just say I'm schizo or whatnot, but there have been things where I had hard solid proof and evidence of something strange happening, like when I used to use my phone to make voice recordings of conspiracy stuff (I would have a radio show) and I would post it on 8ch /pol/ (this was in 2017) well suddenly these voices and weird sounds started appearing in every recording I would make, immediately as I made them so it had to have been some sort of advanced A.I. system that can understand speech, this happened consistently for a whole year until I finally freaked out and threw the phone away.
    Before you say I was hallucinating, I opened the recordings in audacity and all the sounds where still there, exact same spot, exact sound.
    I tried to rationalize it in my mind that it was just the phone bugging out, since it was severely broken (the screen was cracked and half of the screen was flickering bright green) but how would my phone inject an ominous sounding voice saying "desu" when I'm recording about video game streaming leading to a communist world where you no longer own anything, I don't even think I ever once said "desu" in any of my recordings.
    If you yellow bellies were in my town I'd have you arrested on sight.
    It looks like it's working because you're fucking retarded yup keep drinking the Kool aid goy slurp slurp ITS THS jediS! ITS THE BLACKS! ITS THE CHINESE!
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I think RNM technology has been used on me before

One time in 2016 there were announcements of "Neuralink" and I was so excited at the time that full-immersion VR would become real, I ran to the phone and called up my mom and when I told her we would be living forever (age reversal/longevity ala bioviva) and in VR paradise (Neuralink) suddenly after I said that the voice of a man yelled in a very arrogant tone "No you won't" and the sound came right behind me …. I was living in a hotel at the time and the door was in front of me, behind me was just a window looking out into the courtyard.
    That has bothered me since, also I think the MIC tried to bait me into a psychological operation for posting in the 8ch Christchurch shooting thread, they took a symbol from this banner that was running on the site at the time and made a cloud in the sky look just like it …. hopefully I was just hallucinating from too much weed at the time though, that really creeps me out.
    I know you could just say I'm schizo or whatnot, but there have been things where I had hard solid proof and evidence of something strange happening, like when I used to use my phone to make voice recordings of conspiracy stuff (I would have a radio show) and I would post it on 8ch /pol/ (this was in 2017) well suddenly these voices and weird sounds started appearing in every recording I would make, immediately as I made them so it had to have been some sort of advanced A.I. system that can understand speech, this happened consistently for a whole year until I finally freaked out and threw the phone away.
    Before you say I was hallucinating, I opened the recordings in audacity and all the sounds where still there, exact same spot, exact sound.
    I tried to rationalize it in my mind that it was just the phone bugging out, since it was severely broken (the screen was cracked and half of the screen was flickering bright green) but how would my phone inject an ominous sounding voice saying "desu" when I'm recording about video game streaming leading to a communist world where you no longer own anything, I don't even think I ever once said "desu" in any of my recordings.

The baseband chip in phones have their own operating system which governments have exclusive access to, so they are likely altering any recordings at will, or based on certain buzz words. You could get a raspberry pi that doesn't have built in wireless connectivity, and try that while it's not connected to the internet. It'll likely sound different. And if it's a video, the video may come out different depending on what you film. Certain things like UFOs will almost always look different when recorded with an internet connected device as opposed to a non connected device.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood It looks like it's working because you're fucking retarded yup keep drinking the Kool aid goy slurp slurp ITS THS jediS! ITS THE BLACKS! ITS THE CHINESE!

Shut up you psychotic tranny hording cuck.
Jump to Top