User Controls

Why is it beaners and whyte people cant understand my name?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Serious question.. like whenever I introduce my name to a beaner, they don't understand what it means I guess thats kind of understandable because Douglas doesn't translate, so I tell them you know like michael douglas.. and they will be like "oooh michael dooglas" And I will say, just call me Doug, and they will be like Doog? and I will be like No.. like Dug.. like you dug a hole.. and mime digging a hole and the retards still don't get it.

My last name is a whyte name but everyone gets it wrong, its "Monks" and on my payroll checks they will put "Monk". Like I was in traffic court awhile back and just judge kept saying Is there a Douglas Monk here? And I didn't reply. I raised my hand and said I hadn't been called yet, and they asked my name and I said Douglas Monks, and the judge said I already called you and I said no you didn't you called Douglas Monk. I'm Douglas Monks. And he said thats what I meant, and I said well maybe you should learn to read better.

This has been happening to me since i was 13 years old
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Why didn't you just bump one of the other 5 threads you made about this?
    Originally posted by Erekshun Why didn't you just bump one of the other 5 threads you made about this?

Dooo whut?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Does anyone ever call you Monk Douglas?
    GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Like I was in traffic court awhile back and just judge kept saying Is there a Douglas Monk here? And I didn't reply. I raised my hand and said I hadn't been called yet, and they asked my name and I said Douglas Monks, and the judge said I already called you and I said no you didn't you called Douglas Monk. I'm Douglas Monks. And he said thats what I meant, and I said well maybe you should learn to read better.

If you actually did this you are a massive retard. My god. My last name is hard to pronounce for most white people (and halfies like yourself) but I don't get a wild hair up my ass everytime someone pronounces it wrong.
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM If you actually did this you are a massive retard. My god. My last name is hard to pronounce for most white people (and halfies like yourself) but I don't get a wild hair up my ass everytime someone pronounces it wrong.

But why do they always do it? It's disrespectful. It's a one syabble name..
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby But why do they always do it? It's disrespectful. It's a one syabble name..

Because it's a white people name and therefore shite
    WellHung Black Hole
    Ur implying that niggers can?
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Bill Krozby by any other name would still smell the same.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    In Chinese, you would be "Kloz".

Originally posted by Obbe Bill Krozby by any other name would still smell the same.

He doesn't shower regularly so he probably smells pretty bad.
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM He doesn't shower regularly so he probably smells pretty bad.

lol right.. I just showered for the second time today.. I shower twice a day, sometimes thrice, nice try lil bromo

I smeel like irish spring body wash and old spice. I've seen your teeth you have really shit mexican teeth that probably stink to high heaven.

aye cabrone!

§m£ÂgØL is only talking shit because I called him out for being a sniveling faggot that rapes men with his mouth when they are unsuspecting. He literally his mens semen up his butt but has the gall to call me dirty, thats fucking rich, I think we all the real deal here fam. In fact my friend in class is now on nis checking out the site and she agrees he's a bitch, hopefully she will start posting here soon.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol right.. I just showered for the second time today.. I shower twice a day, sometimes thrice, nice try lil bromo

I smeel like irish spring body wash and old spice. I've seen your teeth you have really shit mexican teeth that probably stink to high heaven.

aye cabrone!

No my teeth are perfect the fuck u talking about.

Also lol @ irish spring and old spice. You smell like an elderly man then?
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM No my teeth are perfect the fuck u talking about.

Also lol @ irish spring and old spice. You smell like an elderly man then?

Just because those products have been around for a long time doesn't mean they smell elderly. Plenty of young men use both those products. What do you use? Bodman body spray/ axe/ cool water? I rather smell good but not have it overt, I'm complimented all the time that I smell good. I just washed my hair with paul mitchels tea tree oil shampoo.

Get on my level, oh wait but you can't and you wont.
    I like wearing Aqua Velva.
    Weeeeeeeeel gonts, looks like another successful krolo/finny thread!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Just because those products have been around for a long time doesn't mean they smell elderly. Plenty of young men use both those products. What do you use? Bodman body spray/ axe/ cool water? I rather smell good but not have it overt, I'm complimented all the time that I smell good. I just washed my hair with paul mitchels tea tree oil shampoo.

Get on my level, oh wait but you can't and you wont.

Yeah, they smell like old man. That's why they had an ENTIRE campaign trying to convince dysfunctionals like you it was hip and cool.
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM Yeah, they smell like old man. That's why they had an ENTIRE campaign trying to convince dysfunctionals like you it was hip and cool.

I don't think their hip or cool. Just smell fresh but somewhat neutral. I get told all the time I smell good by girls.

You probably powder your bottom and put on patchouli before you engage in getting rammed.
    Opd spice is awesome smelling brand for a decent value especially with certain flabours.. I accidentally bought one that isnt antipersirant though so I'm never getting that

Oh wait yes I am lol, I can bring it back to dollar tree, they'll never know I used it once
    Old Spice is nice.
Jump to Top