User Controls

The human body was made with receptors for chemicals that didn't exist among pre-historic humans...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, This fact favors a creationary point-of-view,as far as existence goes.👍
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Not really
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    source?
    Technologist victim of incest
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Not really

Go fuck urself, faggot.🌹
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby source?

U have an indelible spirit, Douglas. You have such a passion for experience, just like a child, and I mean that as the highest compliment. Ur gregarious and funny. It's easy to see why folks are attracted to you.
    Originally posted by WellHung Go fuck urself, faggot.🌹

We care about you, Matthias. We don't judge you for your lust for Douglass. We don't judge you for your comical, less than a man mental break downs. We care about you sticking around and providing endless source material for a plethora of laughter over the holidays. Entertain us by existing. Will you?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 We care about you, Matthias. We don't judge you for your lust for Douglass. We don't judge you for your comical, less than a man mental break downs. We care about you sticking around and providing endless source material for a plethora of laughter over the holidays. Entertain us by existing. Will you?

Ur speech is good, but improvable. If you could have found a singular word as a synonym, for your 'less than a man' modifier, It would have really had a solid impact.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 We care about you, Matthias. We don't judge you for your lust for Douglass. We don't judge you for your comical, less than a man mental break downs. We care about you sticking around and providing endless source material for a plethora of laughter over the holidays. Entertain us by existing. Will you?

Your personality is the opposite of Douglas Monks, and it's very undesirable. 🌹
    not true
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood not true

I want to fuck your mother.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood not true

Ur right. The chemicals or substances existed, but humans had not ingested them yet.
    Originally posted by WellHung Ur speech is good, but improvable. If you could have found a singular word as a synonym, for your 'less than a man' modifier, It would have really had a solid impact.

I feel that less than a man really drove the point home and had an astronomical impact on you
    GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung Ur right. The chemicals or substances existed, but humans had not ingested them yet.

This is the dumbest shit i have ever heard

Name specific receptor sites or shut your mouth.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    You have burnt all your receptors and you're only fifty.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    It's actually because we used to get freaky with our genetic cousins, any positive adaptations they had were selected for and here we are.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM This is the dumbest shit i have ever heard

Name specific receptor sites or shut your mouth.

Ur really stupid.
    Originally posted by WellHung Ur really stupid.

Says guy with no sources
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM Says guy with no sources

My brain is the greatest source available. It never lets me down.
    Originally posted by WellHung My brain is the greatest source available. It never lets me down.

im gonna post ur pi
Jump to Top