User Controls

Flying the confederate flag is a sign that an individual plans to marry their own sister.

RottenRobert African Astronaut

A secondary school teacher in Georgia has been suspended from school for calling the confederate flag a sign that an individual plans to marry their own sister.

The Richmond County School System launched an investigation after a teacher put a photo of the confederate flag on the board with a message saying: “A sticker you put on the back of your pickup truck to announce that you intend to marry your sister. Think of it like a white trash 'Save the Date' card.”

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I always believed flying the confederate flag was a sign of rebellion having nothing to do with racism or fucking family members,, although I don't have a sister so I may not be in the loop
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I kinda wish Paige was my cousin tho
    Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    Waaaaaaa hoooooooo
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    That's just a stereotype that isn't even true

this is the flag someone waves if they're the type to marry their sister

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    my daughters mothers father is all about the confederate flag he's got 2 confederate tattoos and one over his bed and he actually is a true lyfe racist, he called me a porch monkey once and asked when I'm going to pay child support and my daughter had only been born for 2 weeks and I didn't know for a fact that it was mine, he got in my face while burning trash all drunk as shit and was like "BOW UP! BOW UP BITCH OR I'LL KNOCK YOUR BLOCK OFF MONKEY!" I was like its not my fault that your daughter has sex with random men and women all the time. And he was like "AHHH SHUT THE FUCK UP MONKEY AND BOW UP!"

this couple got sentenced to 20 years in prison for driving by a black kids bday party with confederate flag calling them a bunch of niggers. While guyger only got 10 for killing someone.. only in america..

Technologist victim of incest
    Did you see the whole video? The two of them got out of their vehicle. She was yelling racial slurs at them, while the guy was pointing a gun at them.

They were sentenced under some gang/terrorism law.

I would say the kids were terrorized by some lady yelling and a guy pointing a gun at them.
    Originally posted by Technologist Did you see the whole video? The two of them got out of their vehicle. She was yelling racial slurs at them, while the guy was pointing a gun at them.

They were sentenced under some gang/terrorism law.

I would say the kids were terrorized by some lady yelling and a guy pointing a gun at them.

Yes I saw the whole video.. I'm not trying to defend them you retard.
    I didn’t say you were, nonfunctional retard.

I’m saying your narrative in your post was wrong.

this couple got sentenced to 20 years in prison for driving by a black kids bday party with confederate flag calling them a bunch of niggers
    Originally posted by Technologist I didn’t say you were, nonfunctional retard.

I’m saying your narrative in your post was wrong.

give me a break brah I'm sick today. I bet you make mistakes all the time at your job.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby give me a break brah I'm sick today. I bet you make mistakes all the time at your job.

Very rarely. I can’t afford to make mistakes on my job. I’m a perfectionist to begin with anyway. I don’t hold others to my standards, just myself.
    Originally posted by Technologist Very rarely. I can’t afford to make mistakes on my job. I’m a perfectionist to begin with anyway. I don’t hold others to my standards, just myself.

Originally posted by Technologist Very rarely. I can’t afford to make mistakes on my job. I’m a perfectionist to begin with anyway. I don’t hold others to my standards, just myself.

What kind of work do you do if I may inquire.

I’m an xray tech. I’m sure I made mistakes straight out of school, but I’ve been doing this over 30 years. I’ve got this down to a science. Oh I also have a side job teaching new xray techs.
    Originally posted by Technologist I’m an xray tech. I’m sure I made mistakes straight out of school, but I’ve been doing this over 30 years. I’ve got this down to a science. Oh I also have a side job teaching new xray techs.

thats pretty rad, more power to you
    Thanks brah.
    RottenRobert African Astronaut
    Do your students glow in the dark?
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by POLECAT I kinda wish Paige was my cousin tho

Lol wut?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Rednecks are ignorant. That's nothing new.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    How many people here are Confederates?
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    As someone who lives in the south, flying that flag has no meaning beyond standing up against federalism and giving the finger to an overwhelming government.
Jump to Top