User Controls

Hacking Style

MrHigh Yung Blood
    Is my hacking style stupid?

I hack websites. I pull millions of pieces of PI from these websites. Within a thread I announce publicly that I am going to report them soon. Then I report them and update my thread listing the exact websites. I do wait until the websites have been fixed before listing them within the thread. Then I prove that I did indeed hack the site by giving out free PI.

Should I change this up in some way?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    replace their data with gayniggers from outer space converted to base64
    become an internet stick up artist and rob darknet drug dealers.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    It depends on how sophisticated you are in terms of operational security. If it is reasonable for you to assume you can getn away with what you do, by all means continue. If you think it would be better to be more secretive then you should do that. Most high-profile hacks tend to get solved due to media exposure and the pressure on the investigators because of that and such. With that in mind you could try to minimize risk.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Can I ask why you do it?

I mean, is it profitable? Do you do it to make money? Or is it just something that you are interested in, like a hobby or game? Enjoy improving your skills? Or do you do it out of an ideological passion, as something you think should be done?
    oatking Yung Blood
    How about using those powers for good? You know what's recently struck me as pure evil? SJW's. I just learned more in depth about what gamergate was about (I ignored it when it was happening, too much stuff going on in life) and it hit me how prevalent this shit is IRL and how it's affecting me even at a huge distance. I'm brainstorming with ideas on how to counteract this threat myself, doing a bit of reading and research first.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    How about using those powers for good? You know what's recently struck me as pure evil? SJW's. I just learned more in depth about what gamergate was about (I ignored it when it was happening, too much stuff going on in life) and it hit me how prevalent this shit is IRL and how it's affecting me even at a huge distance. I'm brainstorming with ideas on how to counteract this threat myself, doing a bit of reading and research first.

SJW's are cancer.
Jump to Top