GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    Not in our lifetime
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM Not in our lifetime

Right.. everyone dies alone in the end.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker 11 hypersonic missile targets say yess

fixed.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    not gonna watch that video but the collapse is already in progress and it didn't require a war. Rome took a century to hit the ground and I don't know if it's even possible to translate that period to modern times with all the advances in transport and communication, so it might be a little while before it gets really bad
    Originally posted by aldra not gonna watch that video but the collapse is already in progress and it didn't require a war. Rome took a century to hit the ground and I don't know if it's even possible to translate that period to modern times with all the advances in transport and communication, so it might be a little while before it gets really bad

everyone are saying that unemployment is at its lowest in the US and its a sign of strong economy but they didnt know its because old people are prosponing their retirement and young people are taking themselves out of the labor market.
    Mud Hole Mania African Astronaut
    This dude is like a more serious face Alex Jones..dude sells survival gear.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    He should have photoshopped the reflection of a nuclear blast into his eyeballs for the added effect.
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by aldra not gonna watch that video but the collapse is already in progress and it didn't require a war. Rome took a century to hit the ground and I don't know if it's even possible to translate that period to modern times with all the advances in transport and communication, so it might be a little while before it gets really bad

Jump to Top