User Controls

Livestreamed suicide thread

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    https://www.bestgore.com/suicide/video-suicide-shotgun-livestream-4chan-user-r9k-youtube/

post em
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I mean, i want to click that link, but i really don't want to at the same time.
    of course you would post that one.

i remember being super high on meth and watching that like 50 times when it came out
    also what a fucking phony his friend trying to talk some sense in him with that deadpan voice and copy pasted speech
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III of course you would post that one.

i remember being super high on meth and watching that like 50 times when it came out

No I just happened to stumble upon it while searching for that one r9k girl who was killed earlier this year
    also why would you get high on meth and watch something like that over and over
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal also why would you get high on meth and watch something like that over and over

Why would you watch it at all? That's not a judgement, i am genuinely curious. Mirror neurons? Do you have them? I do unfortunately.
    Originally posted by Sophie Why would you watch it at all? That's not a judgement, i am genuinely curious. Mirror neurons? Do you have them? I do unfortunately.

It's cathartic
    i wasn't searching for it, it was posted on liveleak or something and i was already on meth browsing the internet. sometimes i watch videos like this on those types of sites anyways, but meth made me a lot more active at whatever i was doing. there's also this effect for a kinda long period of time that happens where you feel extremely alert but totally emotionally detached from anything, so you can watch things like that without feeling any sort of negativity. then i thought that that effect was interesting so i wanted to test it out more.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal https://www.bestgore.com/suicide/video-suicide-shotgun-livestream-4chan-user-r9k-youtube/

post em

Sorry.

Originally posted by Sophie Why would you watch it at all? That's not a judgement, i am genuinely curious. Mirror neurons? Do you have them? I do unfortunately.

If I had access to a gun I probably would have done this long ago.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country If I had access to a gun I probably would have done this long ago.

I curse you with life said the void to the creature it created.
    wait what is a mirror neuron
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III wait what is a mirror neuron

it's a fancier way of saying you're empathetic
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III wait what is a mirror neuron

The little hand wave goodbye really set me off.

That's exactly what I would have done.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal it's a fancier way of saying you're empathetic

I'm sure you'd bow to the emperor before committing sudoku or some weird shit.

For people like me the home self defense shotgun is scary enough.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal it's a fancier way of saying you're empathetic

Nah, they're related, but only a little. Mirror neurons make you feel pain when someone else is kicked in the balls. Or you know ever watch someone face plant and you cringe and go a little OOF on your own? That's mirror neurons. Empathy is kind of like that but with emotions instead of physical things.
    there are lots of times i can't seem to muster any empathy for anything but i am definitely capable of it. occasionally i'll feel it overwhelmingly for a while.
    Originally posted by Sophie Nah, they're related, but only a little. Mirror neurons make you feel pain when someone else is kicked in the balls. Or you know ever watch someone face plant and you cringe and go a little OOF on your own? That's mirror neurons. Empathy is kind of like that but with emotions instead of physical things.

oh, that's interesting because i do have that happen to me normally but the meth would make that reflex totally numb
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III there are lots of times i can't seem to muster any empathy for anything but i am definitely capable of it. occasionally i'll feel it overwhelmingly for a while.

That's really interesting. What causes you to feel overwhelming empathy?
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III oh, that's interesting because i do have that happen to me normally but the meth would make that reflex totally numb

Yee, meth is good at making me emotionally numb as well. I am either happy or focused on something, there is no inbetween.
Jump to Top