User Controls

Sales/Motivational Speakers

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I admire Brian Tracey greatly. I watched this video several times preparing for a job interview, and I genuinely believe that following along with his body language has helped me greatly become more persuasive.

Even if you watch this with the sound off, you will become entranced. The body language and the gestures are so fascinating and draw you in.
    You need to learn how to smile while talking, which is not natural, which is why it is so hard to make it look natural because it's not
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by DietPiano You need to learn how to smile while talking, which is not natural, which is why it is so hard to make it look natural because it's not

Well look at Brian Tracy during that talk. There is a lot more to it than the smile, which is on point. The clothes are on point, the speech is on point, the tone of voice is on point, the silences are on point. The pauses are thought out and on point, and add gravity and concern where required. The grandfatherly diction brings confidence. The friendly tone disarms you. The funny noises. Each word is carefully planned out and rehearsed before hand.

And the body language is especially on point. Every movement is rehearsed, every gesture planned before hand. That 40 or so minutes on stage took months to prepare for. Just about everything on that stage is deliberate.

This is a guy who has his persuasion XP all maxed out.

Another Brian Tracy video.

Look at the hand gestures when explaining the 80:20 rule.
Jump to Top