User Controls

Gadzooks is already downing 40 oz tall boys of Mickey's Big Mouth out by the tracks...

WellHung Black Hole
    On the outskirts of Winnipeg...Folks, his friends seem to think that Ol' Zooker has got a hollow leg.🤔😮
    WellHung Black Hole
    Folks?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Folks??
    WellHung Black Hole
    Folks?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Folx?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Fooks?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    Fuck you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I used to party there
    bigthink victim of incest
    man fuck Winnipeg. fuck Manitoba in general.

it's like the polite version of the Gaza strip. as soon as you leave Ontario/sask the demeanor, people and roads turn to shit.

those motherfuckers owe me 2 stabilizer links and a tire. tried to put it on their tab (taxes) but they don't pay taxes apparently
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Northside Winnipeg is like if South Central LA was full of natives. Gadzooks does not live there
    bigthink victim of incest
    Originally posted by Sudo Northside Winnipeg is like if South Central LA was full of natives. Gadzooks does not live there

I know, that MF lives right beside me.

originally I was trying to get him to smash a couple beers with me but now I'm afraid he might get gay and suck his own dick in front of me
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol whats a hallow leg? is that an euphemism for having a limp bizkit or something?
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by Sudo Northside Winnipeg is like if South Central LA was full of natives.

arleybob always seemed pretty cool too bad being in winnipeg made him hate natives. shiiiiiit tho most shit i get is from ignorant ass motherfucking natives, whatever happened to solidarity.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol whats a hallow leg? is that an euphemism for having a limp bizkit or something?

GIVE ME A HOLLOW LEG TO BREAK!
    GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    This his hollow leg

This his hollow leg

Hollow leg

Hollow leg

Hollow leg

Hollow leg
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    A hog leg? YOYO whats the difference?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Drift into the sun everyone here in this thread except for me thanks
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Drift into the sun everyone here in this thread except for me thanks

The Sun can be friend or foe.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Explore it, Matt. Report back.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    DRIFT INTO THE SUN DRIFT INTO THE SUN DRIFT INTO THE SUN DRIFT INTO THE SUN DRIFT INTO THE SUN DRIFT INTO THE SUN DRIFT INTO THE SUN DRIFT INTO THE SUN DRIFT INTO THE SUN DRIFT INTO THE SUN DRIFT INTO THE SUN and I'll buy you a cotton xqrdny. ☺😉
Jump to Top