User Controls

ATTN: Japanese Speaking People

Can you find the name of this song for me? I can't understand the lyrics so maybe googling them in japanese would work?

It's a song about friendship, i think

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1lusn37vpfG
    HONDAAA

HONDAA MITSUBISHI SUZUKIIIIII

SUBARU!

Also SUN HUI VCHAI means "shove your dick into the tea" in Russian....
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Not that good at Japanese sorry. Also is it me, or does Japanese transliterate into something illegible(Romaji) way better than Russian does? Russian doesn't transliterate very well in my experience, but that could just be me.
    Originally posted by Sophie Also is it me, or does Japanese transliterate into something illegible (not clear enough to be read)(Romaji) way better than Russian does? Russian doesn't transliterate very well in my experience, but that could just be me.

Is this an elaborate troll, or are you shitting on both languages at once while flying under the radar of tards?
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Is this an elaborate troll, or are you shitting on both languages at once while flying under the radar of tards?

Don't worry, it's just me being retarded. I can read Japanese in Roman characters i have trouble reading Russian in Roman characters.
    cyka blyatman
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top