User Controls

Bernie Sanders Has a myocardial infarction, another term for a heart attack.

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    There goes 16% of the likely blew voters in 2020. Bernie Sanders schwung ist aufgebraucht.

Senator Bernie Sanders was discharged from a Las Vegas hospital on Friday, three days after having stents inserted to relieve chest pains. The doctors who treated the 78-year-old presidential candidate said in a statement that Sanders was diagnosed with myocardial infarction, another term for a heart attack.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bernie-sanders-heart-attack-presidential-candidate-leaves-hospital-today-2019-10-04/
    Technologist victim of incest
    Tell us more doctor🙄

It takes an MI for them to realize that one or more of his coronary arteries were blocked, or partially blocked. The blockages cause the chest pain/MI.

He didn’t have heart surgery. He had a cardiac catheterization, which is a procedure where they go through the femoral artery in the groin, and up to the heart with a wire. They then release stents that hold open the coronary arteries. It’s a very common procedure. The patient can bounce back pretty quickly.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Technologist Tell us more doctor🙄

It takes an MI for them to realize that one or more of his coronary arteries were blocked, or partially blocked. The blockages cause the chest pain/MI.

He didn’t have heart surgery. He had a cardiac catheterization, which is a procedure where they go through the femoral artery in the groin, and up to the heart with a wire. They then release stents that hold open the coronary arteries. It’s a very common procedure. The patient can bounce back pretty quickly.

Did I say he had heart surgery you dumb cunt? No, I said he had a heart attack just as reported by left wing CBS News. Face it, having a heart attack on the campaign trail is the end of the road for any candidate.
    He better pick a good VP lol
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I'll be glad he's out of the race and won't be a spoiler for either Biden or Warren.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Did I say he had heart surgery you dumb cunt? No, I said he had a heart attack just as reported by left wing CBS News. Face it, having a heart attack on the campaign trail is the end of the road for any candidate.

Aww you still love me💜. You haven’t called me that for awhile. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    May I check that temperature and texture, please?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Technologist Tell us more doctor🙄

Another quality Technologist synopsis
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    It has been released that he had a heart attack.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/04/us/politics/bernie-sanders-hospital.html
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Real niggas, like my friend Hilly shrug off their heart attacks and don't go blubbing to the press. She once had an episode on the shitter one evening and by the next evening she had a new ticker installed and was running around with huma drinking brandy straight from the bottle like nothing had happened. That's a pro, and that's why she deserves to be President.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I had one of those thingies in my groin for an angiogram, and the diazepam caused me to start talking shite about totse. All the docs got a good laugh about it.
    I felt like I had one a day after my rhabdo episode and also while on meth, but the rhabdo one lasted a lot longer and i wasn't high
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Bernie wouldn't even survive his first term.
    GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    Even if he's dead ill still vote for him.
    Originally posted by stl1 I'll be glad he's out of the race and won't be a spoiler for either Biden or Warren.

As if either of them need help losing. You still don't get it. The Bernie babies are not going to vote for the DNC choice, No more than they did in 16. This is just one more nail in the 2020 DNC coffin and one more victory lap for the Trump Train.

Originally posted by Technologist I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

That's mold in your crotch
    GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    Speedy probably un-ironically wears shirts like that.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Bernie will soon be going to the great commune in the sky.
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM Speedy probably un-ironically wears shirts like that.

I have a policy against wearing anything with words on it unless they are on the label.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Bernie will be demanding a good piece of someone else's soul to get into heaven.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Bernie will be demanding a good piece of someone else's soul to get into heaven.

Nope, he is giving free heaven to everyone whether they are a U.S citizen or not.

"Heaven is a basic Uuman right."
Jump to Top