User Controls

Have u ever beat someone up?

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Discuss.๐Ÿ‘
    GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    Yes but I'm not proud of it. Violence is for gays.
    Only once. Nigga was talking too much so I told him to shift his mouth to neutral. He kept driving on the oncoming so I turned off his headlights. Rear wheel driving twat.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    I beat your ass once when we were kids. You probably don't remember though. Blends in with all the other times.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Admin African Astronaut
    In 5th grade this kid kept giving me flat tires(when you step on the back of someone's shoe and cause the back half of the foot to come out) so I beat the shit out of him. He cried and I got suspended.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by WellHung Discuss.๐Ÿ‘

Have you?
    Like what qualifies as beating someone up? Like where they have broken ribs or something? I've been arrested several times for assault but I don't feel like they got beat up in like a wooorl star video or anything. I jump kicked that dude in the sacrum a couple weeks ago and he fell over and I'm sure he was probably bruised / back hurt the next day.

I beat my own self up to be honest, "dont hit me! I'll hit me!"
    Originally posted by Admin In 5th grade this kid kept giving me flat tires(when you step on the back of someone's shoe and cause the back half of the foot to come out) so I beat the shit out of him. He cried and I got suspended.

lol i used to get in fights all the time when I was younger and sometimes I lost sometimes I didn't, I was once on the monkey bars and this asshole kyle was crawling over me and was like "whats up simp" or some shit like but not as modern and he had his face next to the monkey bars and so i just punched in the lip and he was like "jeeeerrt!" and fell off.

kids are assholes.

My friend several years back was just generally being a dick, he invited me over to his place to smoke tek when I had got out of jail the last time and it was winter time and he wasn't home yet and I was freezing my balls off didn't have a car at the time and I was like man wtf where are you and he was just like "lol im busy smoking tek maybe you should just go home.." I was pissed and he knew it so he showed up to his place with the tek and was just running his mouth and was laying on the couch with his legs open, and I spanked his balls as hard as I could and he started cradling himself and crying.

Poor bastard though I kind of miss him, the only thing I didn't like about him was he was becoming a real nuisance at a point with his speed use.
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM Yes but I'm not proud of it. Violence is for gays.

Was he asking for it?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol i used to get in fights all the time when I was younger and sometimes I lost sometimes I didn't, I was once on the monkey bars and this asshole kyle was crawling over me and was like "whats up simp" or some shit like but not as modern and he had his face next to the monkey bars and so i just punched in the lip and he was like "jeeeerrt!" and fell off.

kids are assholes.

My friend several years back was just generally being a dick, he invited me over to his place to smoke tek when I had got out of jail the last time and it was winter time and he wasn't home yet and I was freezing my balls off didn't have a car at the time and I was like man wtf where are you and he was just like "lol im busy smoking tek maybe you should just go home.." I was pissed and he knew it so he showed up to his place with the tek and was just running his mouth and was laying on the couch with his legs open, and I spanked his balls as hard as I could and he started cradling himself and crying.

Poor bastard though I kind of miss him, the only thing I didn't like about him was he was becoming a real nuisance at a point with his speed use.

Thnks for sharing, doug.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Have you?

No. I'm a pacifist.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by WellHung No. I'm a pacifist.

Meaning you suck a pacifier.
    Originally posted by Erekshun Meaning you suck a pacifier.

๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ–•
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung No. I'm a pacifist.

I'd pass a fist your way.
    Originally posted by Admin I'd pass a fist your way.

I'll beat your mum's pussy up, ALLL NIGGHTT LONG!
    Folkkkkls?
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Just once when some old homeless type guy sprayed me with mace or whatever the hell it was. He was harassing this really hot flight attendant, which I didn't have too much issue with as I'm sure she probably deserved it in some way, but she told me "he's harassing me" like it really bothered her. So I tried to talk him out of it peacefully like Bob Ross and he just sprayed me, so I knocked him out with a right cross as he tried to grab me, then I got down and kept hitting him like 5 or 6 times. Then he was just laying there making a snoring sound in the rain, with his face like a cracked egg, blood coming out of every part of his face.
    It was really weird and it was probably a set up to see how I'd react.

The guy never acted like that again that I'm aware of though. It's kind of disappointing for me to keep hitting someone when they're unconscious. Dude told the cops that her dog tore his face up lol, but the dogs weren't mean at all. I usually get along with cops after stuff like that. The first thing the guy said to me was "I'm free white and proud what the fuck are you?" I guess he thought I wasn't white since I don't have blue eyes or blond hair and kinda look arab or iranian, but there was no reasoning with that guy and the cops kinda thanked me for smacking him around a bit.

EDIT: I think violence is pretty stupid to be honest. The US government wants people chugging beer and watching UFC matches, thinking real life is a fucking UFC match. It isn't. And I'd rather shoot someone or stab them than get my hands dirty trying to fight them.
    GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz Just once when some old homeless type guy sprayed me with mace or whatever the hell it was. He was harassing this really hot flight attendant, which I didn't have too much issue with as I'm sure she probably deserved it in some way, but she told me "he's harassing me" like it really bothered her. So I tried to talk him out of it peacefully like Bob Ross and he just sprayed me, so I knocked him out with a right cross as he tried to grab me, then I got down and kept hitting him like 5 or 6 times. Then he was just laying there making a snoring sound in the rain, with his face like a cracked egg, blood coming out of every part of his face.
    It was really weird and it was probably a set up to see how I'd react.

The guy never acted like that again that I'm aware of though. It's kind of disappointing for me to keep hitting someone when they're unconscious. Dude told the cops that her dog tore his face up lol, but the dogs weren't mean at all. I usually get along with cops after stuff like that. The first thing the guy said to me was "I'm free white and proud what the fuck are you?" I guess he thought I wasn't white since I don't have blue eyes or blond hair and kinda look arab or iranian, but there was no reasoning with that guy and the cops kinda thanked me for smacking him around a bit.

EDIT: I think violence is pretty stupid to be honest. The US government wants people chugging beer and watching UFC matches, thinking real life is a fucking UFC match. It isn't. And I'd rather shoot someone or stab them than get my hands dirty trying to fight them.

Netflxchillr African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz I guess he thought I wasn't white since I don't have blue eyes or blond hair and kinda look arab or iranian

Then why Kuntzshultz? Instead of Sandnigger? heheheh

Just curious. I always presumed Schultz was a German name.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Netflxchillr Then why Kuntzshultz? Instead of Sandnigger? heheheh

Just curious. I always presumed Schultz was a German name.

It's a world war 2 reference
Jump to Top