User Controls

My Upstairs Pimp (neighbor) went to Rehab

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I seen some empty pill bottles and a few cash blowing around the yard so I took the money and then the guys roommate was like "yeah man... he went to rehab today".
    I was shocked.

My other friend was going to rehab today too.
    I was talking to him last night on fb.

He thinks he is funny.

username: African Astronaut
    Looks like someone is making friends :)
    Admin African Astronaut
    I don't talk to my neighbors.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    why would there be cash just blowing around outside? Like he's like "I"M GOING TO REHAB!" And just throws his money over the ledge lol and might as well throw these pill bottles out too instead of using the recycling bin!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I seen some empty pill bottles and a few cash blowing around the yard so I took the money and then the guys roommate was like "yeah man… he went to rehab today".
    I was shocked.

My other friend was going to rehab today too.
    I was talking to him last night on fb.

He thinks he is funny.

I don't like this justin guy for some reason...
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    drugs aren't cool OP you're just a pathetic loser stuck in his high school mindset
    Find Jesus and turn your life around
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't like this justin guy for some reason…

Why? Fonaplats is the one hard core trying to pressure this guy into not going to rehab. He even had the balls to say he's sober when he isn't.

Also, good on the dead guy to go to treatment.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Yeah, AA people hate to hear about anyone having the ability to make a conscious decision to abstain based on the effects they can see it having on them. If you're not going to 5 meetings a week with a sponsor and a home group and $100 worth of AA books and go to church a lot of them just laugh you off and disregard anything you have to say. Not ALL the people in AA or even all the groups, but the vast majority. Don't try to reason or explain yourself to people like that. But hey, I guess if it works for him and he was bad off enough to commit himself fully to the program then more power to him. Maybe you should try being a real friend and supporting his personal recovery instead of driving a wedge into it needlessly.
Jump to Top