User Controls

Cryptonia market is the spot

Rear Naked Joke African Astronaut
    Really good market so far. Some excellent cart vendors too.
    GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    Lol you still get carts? Peasant.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM Lol you still get carts? Peasant.

They have some good ones on the DNMs like live resin carts and other full spectrum carts in general, not like the shitty black market Exotic/Dank/Smart Carts/Cereal shit. I saw a guy doing half gram full spectrum live resin carts for like $20 each which actually isn't bad. I've heard the half gram carts are actually better than the fulls because you're not making the coil do as much work and it retains more of the flavor throughout the whole cartridge. I had a habit of power hitting the gram carts sometimes and I can tell it compromised the coil and flavor before I ever reached the end.
    I looked at it for a second and it looked like it was from 2002 and I'm like I doubt anyone's on here yet.
    Originally posted by DietPiano I looked at it for a second and it looked like it was from 2002 and I'm like I doubt anyone's on here yet.

Don't tell hikki
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    It seems the future's not looking too bright for Kris over on Empire market tho.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Narc It seems the future's not looking too bright for Kris over on Empire market tho.

lmao. I haven't seen that before... I hope the admins are competant enough to remove those comments.

How much does your heroin cost per gram? Also, can you smoke #3?
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by DietPiano lmao. I haven't seen that before… I hope the admins are competant enough to remove those comments.

How much does your heroin cost per gram? Also, can you smoke #3?

You can smoke any heroin. I think more people have trouble with #4 than #3 though.
    Rear Naked Joke African Astronaut
    Lmao shipping info in feedback tab classic
    Originally posted by DietPiano How much does your heroin cost per gram? Also, can you smoke #3?

you can get fair quality #3 from the dutch sellers for as little as £10 per gram, which is fucking cheap when you consider it goes for £50 on the street here. i've bought the odd half oz for around £150 from some of them. it is a very cheap way to source, you could make good money here if you were prepared to take the risk of shipping large amounts over, not sure how well that would go tho. i tried ordering an oz of weed from dutch seller on silk road back in the day and got a love letter from customs and never tried again. holland is well known for drugs and the mail from there is more scrutinized.

#4 doesn't smoke very well at all btw. its preferred to inject or snort as its very water soluble. i've heard of some mixing it with caffeine to get it to run on the foil.

Must suck living in a nanny state
    Originally posted by Rear Naked Joke Lmao shipping info in feedback tab classic

yeah i was wondering if he's realized what he's done, i was thinking of posting him a letter telling him what a moron he is, lol.

Originally posted by Narc yeah i was wondering if he's realized what he's done, i was thinking of posting him a letter telling him what a moron he is, lol.

Do it
    Jesus, I was browsing empire the other day and over here in the us its like 80 bucks for slightly more than a half gram of #3 and probably a full 100 for a half g of #4.

However, black tar is half the price, but that shit is just too sedating. It's strong as hell but too noddy for the euphoria
    I would love to find just one of the American black tar sellers that would send outside the states.

Originally posted by Narc It seems the future's not looking too bright for Kris over on Empire market tho.

quit using postimg because it doesnt allow image to be openned sans the frame.
    piss off bennt

Big League Jew Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Solstice They have some good ones on the DNMs like live resin carts and other full spectrum carts in general, not like the shitty black market Exotic/Dank/Smart Carts/Cereal shit. I saw a guy doing half gram full spectrum live resin carts for like $20 each which actually isn't bad. I've heard the half gram carts are actually better than the fulls because you're not making the coil do as much work and it retains more of the flavor throughout the whole cartridge. I had a habit of power hitting the gram carts sometimes and I can tell it compromised the coil and flavor before I ever reached the end.

The Star Man has full gram carts that are pretty ace for 25.
    Originally posted by Narc piss off bennt

you wish i'd piss on you.

yes.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny quit using postimg because it doesnt allow image to be openned sans the frame.

whocares123

Jump to Top