User Controls

i hope roshambo is ok

he goes dark every once in a while and then he always barely makes it out alive and takes a long time before he can access a computer again. I hope he's driving a tractor on a plantation themed rehab somewhere.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Some black dude rattoxed him and showed the rehab his youtube videos. All because he called a woman on the farm a nigger in one of his videos, and the womans cousin saw the video...somehow.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by CASPER Some black dude rattoxed him and showed the rehab his youtube videos. All because he called a woman on the farm a nigger in one of his videos, and the womans cousin saw the video…somehow.

What the hell would u know, fat boy? You haven't been around here for ages...u ain't nothing but a fair-weather flake.
    GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung What the hell would u know, fat boy? You haven't been around here for ages…u ain't nothing but a fair-weather flake.

Casper is better than u
    I kinda want to see him die
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I feel his whole life will culminate in a cataclysmic event which will have international recognition. Won't be anything good
    Originally posted by Sudo I feel his whole life will culminate in a cataclysmic event which will have international recognition. Won't be anything good

U have a voluminous vocabulary.
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM Casper is better than u

I know u are, but what am i?
    Originally posted by WellHung What the hell would u know, fat boy? You haven't been around here for ages…u ain't nothing but a fair-weather flake.

I mean....I can read. So there's that.

Lil Rooster matthew is angry because there's no liquor. So he tries to pick fights with the cocks that are bigger.

FOLKS?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    You don't talk shit about Casper. That man sent me cookie butter for free...FOR FREE. Not that Lotus Biscoff kind they sell at every store, either. The Trader Joe's shit, the good kind. FOR FREE. WITH JERKY.
    Originally posted by Solstice You don't talk shit about Casper. That man sent me cookie butter for free…FOR FREE. Not that Lotus Biscoff kind they sell at every store, either. The Trader Joe's shit, the good kind. FOR FREE. WITH JERKY.

Oh shit nigga that's you? My brain hella addled.

I def care about my peoples. Good 2 see you, pimpin.
Jump to Top