User Controls

Who drinks more, mmq or gadzooks?

WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Folks, It seems to me that mmqQ drinks with less frequency, but gets more hammered, when de does imbibe.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Sounds about roight.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    gadzooks Dark Matter [keratinize my mild-tasting blossoming]
    Yeah that might the case.

I generally aim for a VERY specific BAC when I drink. Often times, it works out, but sometimes it doesn't, and I get all slurred speech and blacked out drunk.

But my nightly goal is a decent buzz just to help me transition into slumber land.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by gadzooks Yeah that might the case.

I generally aim for a VERY specific BAC when I drink. Often times, it works out, but sometimes it doesn't, and I get all slurred speech and blacked out drunk.

But my nightly goal is a decent buzz just to help me transition into slumber land.

Damn alcohol does the opposite for me. I stay up all night lol. That's why I'm trying to quit drinking again. I get radical insomnia and feel like booty during the day. It give me hallucinations too especially when I stop
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Damn alcohol does the opposite for me. I stay up all night lol. That's why I'm trying to quit drinking again. I get radical insomnia and feel like booty during the day. It give me hallucinations too especially when I stop

That's because you are severely mentally ill Douglas.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Damn alcohol does the opposite for me. I stay up all night lol. That's why I'm trying to quit drinking again. I get radical insomnia and feel like booty during the day. It give me hallucinations too especially when I stop

That does sometimes happen to me, but only if I'm waking up like in the middle of the day.

I strive to wake up before 8 AM every single day, regardless of whether it's a workday or not.

Sleep problems are typically a result of an inconsistent sleep schedule.
    Originally posted by WellHung That's because you are severely mentally ill Douglas.

All the more reason to drink.
    wellhung go fucking kill yourself
    Originally posted by DietPiano wellhung go fucking kill yourself

Mr Uber Driver must have run out of Spice😯
    Originally posted by gadzooks That does sometimes happen to me, but only if I'm waking up like in the middle of the day.

I strive to wake up before 8 AM every single day, regardless of whether it's a workday or not.

Sleep problems are typically a result of an inconsistent sleep schedule.

Or massive insomnia
    no, i dont really mean that, but its really cheesy to fake your own death
    i literally dont sleep anymore even with a seroquel pm. i toss and toss and toss i know i dont because i dont dream anymore
    Originally posted by DietPiano no, i dont really mean that, but its really cheesy to fake your own death

I didnt fake anything. The branch broke.
    Originally posted by WellHung I didnt fake anything. The branch broke. I was in the hospital last night with severe neck bruising
    GAAAAALM African Astronaut
    Mmq, gadzooks, what do you drink?
    I find that if I buy cheap liquor like vodka I'm less inclined to drink. But if I buy good whiskey I enjoy the act of drinking so much ill just keep going. I hate drinking beer though and simply don't buy it except for tallboys.
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM Mmq, gadzooks, what do you drink?

For me, it varies quite a bit, especially based on my current financial situation.

I started out just drinking rum or vodka, cheap tier shit, passing the bottle around with the homeboys and chasing it with a 2L of some kind of soda.

Then, it was almost entirely cheap beer for nearly a decade.

After that, it was cider, because you get the same kinda punch as the malt liquor tier cheap beer, but with better taste, and essentially the same cost.

Later on, I developed an appreciation for a decent single malt, well-aged, scotch. But the days where I can afford that kinda thing are few and far between.

So I'm back on cider. Easy to drink, cheap (in 2L form, at least), and packs a wallop.
    Originally posted by DietPiano i literally dont sleep anymore even with a seroquel pm.

That seems... Kinda surreal to me.

Seroquel is like being shot in the neck with a tranquilizer dart.

No matter what you do, you're gonna end up dozing off within an hour tops.

But then again, I do know that they prescribe it to schizophrenics to take even during the day.

Maybe there's a tolerance effect that I simply have not gotten to because I RARELY take it.
    They sell 2L of cider? That sounds awesome. I only ever see beer like ciders that are overtly sweet.

You ever try port wine?
    Originally posted by GAAAAALM They sell 2L of cider? That sounds awesome. I only ever see beer like ciders that are overtly sweet.

Yeah, they are definitely a bit far on the sweet side.

I only prefer them as kind of a lesser of two evils, I guess.

Originally posted by GAAAAALM You ever try port wine?

Is that at all like Sherry?

The popular drink among the homeless around her is Sherry, I believe.

I imagine it's just low-tier port wine.

If it (Sherry) is port wine, then yeah I've tried it once or twice.

I get the economic appeal, but, the stuff I tried, just didn't really feel fully drinkable to me.

I imagine there are higher quality versions out there, but I have not tried them yet.
Jump to Top