User Controls

Becoming Unlimted

Kek Houston
    Hello, I am Kek, or Chris Hansen, or whatever handle suits the purpose. Anyway I am going on a wondrous journey. I am going to begin cultivating MAD power and become a god or demigod or some shit. I have looked into the occult enough to know ask and ye shall receive and that everything comes at a price and now I am ready to dance with demons. Ill be updating this journey thread with my methods and experience of becoming the most powerful being in the galactic quadrant.

My first work was with breathing techniques (everything up to quadrilateral is posted below). I direct anyone who wants to master their psychotic energies familiarize themselves with those classifications. They will be of use in future exercises. Another exercise to become familiar with is the Personal Nexus of the Multiverse meditation (also posted below for ease of access). Its simple visualization is of such a nature that is exceptional groundwork for further visual work. Much of the beginning work will be of similar geometrically simple yet mathematically complex visualizations aligned with the breathing techniques. Once the mind is re-calibrated the real work can begin. The opening of chakras and communication with ancient and powerful minds. This will be a long trip to sit back and get ready to watch me go from mortal human being to supraconscious energy entity.

The journey begins at the hour when sun is highest in the sky on a day of quadrennial importance in my specific timezone. Now I shall rest for tomorrow the work begins.
    Do breathing techniques still work in space with artificial air
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kek Houston
    Do breathing techniques still work in space with artificial air

Yes. Breathing techniques work so long as there is the sufficient amount of oxygen for the human body.

Now I will be adding another techniques I will be using. This is a mind clearing technique that uses imagery and visualization to assist in discarding unwanted thoughts before, during, or after a meditation practice.

River of Conscious Ether Meditation

Ensure a place of quietude and for optimal results dim lighting. Not pitch black but dark enough to have no light entering through closed eyelids. Repeating this practice at the same time of day ensures best results but many space niggas are busy niggas so if you cant do that its okay. It may help to burn sage or thyme or sandalwood or rubber depending on what offerings you care to give to the spirit realm. Maybe you dont care to burn anything and thats okay too. Just do what your spirit guides you toward.

Sit straight backed with feet resting roughly six inches apart and resting your hands on the lap palms down. Palms up also works as does sitting in lotus position or even laying down. Though I would be cautious about laying as you may become too relaxed and drift into a nice afternoon nap. The most important thing is to be in a comfortable position but also a position that conveys the power and spirituality of your activity. (the idea of combinging body position with power and spirituality will probably be a part of some future techniques that gather inspiration from magic rituals. Dont think of the magic part too much right now as it is probably not the type of magic you are thinking of.)

Begin square breathing. If you dont know what this is search the OP for the breathing techniques link. For those that dont want to search the OP for the breathing techniques link then square breathing is a 4 second inhale a 4 second pause a 4 second exhale and a 4 second pause repeated until it is automatic. Approximate rhythm is fine and it is absolutely ok to substitute another second interval or breathing technique. Triangular breathing may yeild quality benefits. Dipolar breathing may not. Do what you want. I really dont care.

After your breathing has entered a cycle (you will know what this means when it happens) become aware of and visualize a bright glowing sphere in the air before you. The color doesnt matter. Maybe its white. Maybe its purple. Maybe its gold. Maybe its a color only amazonian tree frogs can see. Whatever color it is visualize it and believe it to be there but most importantly know it is there. At the time when you know this sphere is levitating afore you imagine your body to be a clear and hollow glass.

As you breathe in the light fills your feet. As you breathe out the negative energy exits. It may help to visualize this as you breathe in you breathe in a soothing glowing [choose your color] liquid enters you and fills your feet while you breathe out a dark viscous negative liquid exits. It may not help but it doesnt hurt to try. At any rate I doubt anyone is actually following along. Continue this breathing techniques and with each breath the glowing soothing liquid fills you further and further. Personally I imagine the liquid filling me about six inches at a time. Maybe you want to do one inch at a time. Maybe you want to do it all in one go. Again I honestly do not care how you do this exercise so whatever you choose really does not matter so long as you do it with earnest intent.

Once you are full from head to toe of the liquid imagine yourself sitting atop a cliff overlooking a river. If you dont like cliffs consider using a jetty or a dune. The important thing is to be at a place of good view looking at a flowing river. Imagine and visualize the clear night sky above. Maybe its the day, them imagine that. Whatever time you want use it. Or make up a time. Again I could not care less what your personal practice is here. The most important aspect of this exercise is simply knowing you are there overlooking the river. If you cant visualize it in the sense that you can truly see it this is fine. Just knowing where you are is the important think and right now you know you are overlooking a river of etheric liquid. Maybe its the same liquid you breathed in, maybe its not. It really doesnt matter so long as you know you are there.

Look to the river and listen for the sound of running water. Maybe it will come maybe it wont. Depends on how immersed you get. Regardless dont get frustrated because as long as you know you are there you will be fine. Now sit for a time until distracting thoughts pass through your mind. When one pops up simply view it as a positive visual symbol and let it drift down river. Do not dwell on these thoughts and if you find yourself doing so visualize them as a positive symbol and send them down stream. An example may be the thought of bills runs through your mind. If so imagine them as an envelope and send that worry down stream. Perhaps you are having lady troubles. Visualize that situation as a boob and float it down stream. As the thought runs down stream it is vanquished from your mind. Do not dwell on distraction. Just make it a positive symbol and allow it to drift away.

This is the whole exercise. Do it for a minuet a day or 10 minuets or maybe even an hour. I can not stress enough that I do not care how long or even how you do this exercise. It is mainly a training to learn to sit for a long while and discard transient thoughts. It is a method of clearing mind space. Use it as such and you will prevail.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Breath in, breath out, breath in , breath out. (the best of me)

Kek Houston
    ^ You can tell that this man is savoring every last breath (a product of evolution which pushes an individual towards survival in most cases) then that moment where he knows this breath is his last then BOOM! No more Richard Lopez.

This video actually brings me to a subject close at hand. Demons. Many of us are unwittingly possessed by them. Sometimes the fate is similar to that of the video mmQ posted. Sometimes it is a tragic and depressing life. In all cases the subject of demonic infection are in one way or another negatively infected by them. In my case demons have infected me to carry out a group of ritualistic behaviors by bringing about a trance like state in which my conscious mind is driven away from control yet still knows what is going on. Since noticing my possession I have rather than rashly and dangerously attempting to expel these demons from me I have made the conscious decision to observe them, their goals and intents, then subvert these intents and goals to reach my own ends. Effectively gaming these demons and turning them into something more akin to a servitor.

I will now turn to buddhist doctrine for an explanation of how this will be achieved. There are a number of pillars in buddhism. They are as follows and you should google them if you want to know what they are because I am not listing them all here. The 10 Fetters that Shackle. This is a list of the things that restrict an individual from attaining nirvana. By recognizing them and being mindful of the states that these demons put me in I am able to free myself from these fetters using The 9 Thoughts. These are essentially a number of attributes that methodically subvert any potential fetters shackling you and freeing you of their bind through The Noble 8 Fold Path. The 8 Fold Path is the actualization or exertion of practicing the 9 Thoughts. We next have The 7 Feelings which are quite standard but understanding them in terms of energy is another matter. As an example Joy is relaxed energy, anger is rising energy, anxiety is clumped energy. What the demons are attempting to do is use these 7 Feelings in terms of their energy output mainly pushing me towards whatever energy they feed off of. The 7 Factors of Awakening are a group of states that are representative in your progress of understanding the 7 Feelings. The 5 Faculties and The 5 Strengths which are represetative of traits that can be utilized to achieve the 7 Factors of Awakening play an important role as well. Nivarna are The 5 Hindrances or Obstacles to Mental Development. The demons have put me in a state of Nivarna where these hindrances are quite prevalent when I am under the demons control. Sila are The 5 Precepts of Ethical Conduct to Refrain from. This is a list of things that while quite general and overarching have a profound impact on individuals whose circumstances have found themselves in Nivarna. The 5 Blessings are a list of ways the universe will bring you prosperity. The 4 Foundations of Mindfulness are a solid foundation through which to cultivate mindfulness which is the first Factor of Awakening. The 4 Right Exertions and The 4 Bases of Success and The 4 Cardinal Virtues are an extension of the 4 Foundations that applies to all Factors of Awakening. The 4 Boundless states are states in which one is unbound and is really what one is trying to achieve when treating a demon infection. The 3 Precepts are the underlying framework of this entire dogma.
    Kek Houston
    Extending from the topic of Buddhism keeping in mind the 7 feelings we can plot a trajectory into the territory of the Ninja. Now the tradition of the ninja is veiled in myth and rightly so. In their time the practitionors of Ninjitsu were not mere warriors but they were of a spiritual and powerful lineage. The secrecy of their tradition is due to the nature of their work but in recent years we have uncovered much in terms of Ninja philosophy especially with Japan emerging as a world power and really coming into its own on a global level. To the Ninja all physical aspects of existence can be classified as manifestations of five elemental manifestations.
    Know that the heavens were created to descend into the five elemental manifestations. One piece. A small mirror of all others, it is all the same. All the same. Each piece of existence is its own small universe.
    These manifestations are Ku, emptyness, the creative potential, situational adaption as the base of all the ninjas teachings, Fu the wind or gas state that is represented as contemplative, Ka, fire which represents enjoyment, Sui is water or fluid energy and represents reaction and finally Chi is the solid earth energy and represents the enduring. These five elemental classifications are a very similar to the 7 Feelings as an energetic understanding. What has this to do with demons? Well quite a bit actually. A common method of ninja meditation that is used to access the creative potential of Ka is to do what I call the

Inner Observer Meditation.

It is really quite simple. One sits for a time and quiets the mind. The relaxation warm up found in the River of Conscious Ether Meditation is not necessary. To just sit in stillness is quite enough because we do not want to dampen cognitive function too much by inducing too relaxed a state. As you sit observe your breath. Then observe yourself observing your breath. Observe any thoughts that enhancement through your head but do not entertain them. The intent is to tap into the Observer Self. This self is not normally present and can be comparable with a hypermindfulness of your cognitive working. Allow yourself to simply get to know this other form of self. To get the most out of this meditation I would advise doing it at different times and at different levels of emotion. Try it when sad as compared to happy or angry as compared to calm. Meet your observer intimately and learn what it already knows. I could go on with more but I believe for now this practice will be sufficient.

Sufficient for what? For removing demons of course! This Observer Self is always present and it is quite possible to train it to flag behavior. This notion will be expanded upon in subsequent posts but for now it is sufficient to begin training the Observer Self to search for irregular patterns in your behavior and simply observe them. In time the Observer will have a keen eye for what actions are the demons and what actions are your own. The goal is to train the Observer as a sort of tool for understanding the demons you may carry. The Observer can analyze the demonic patterns that you display and with that knowledge you yourself can come to a determination of what the demons intent and goals are. This knowledge will be crucial for later exercises where we train the Observer to subvert the patters your possessors are attempting to impose in you.
    Kek Houston
    A quick note on breathing techniques. There are many to choose from. To find what fits your style go through the following patterns of breath and choose what is most suitable for your work or method. I do not include anything beyond the quadrilateral in this post as I plan to do future posts on the more advanced techniques associated with higher sided breathing.

2 Dimensional breathing.

This type of breathing can also be identified as hyperventilation but can also take a less eratic style in some cases. 2-D breathing techniques consist of an inhale and an exhale repeated without pause or lapse in time between the breaths. Hyperventilation can be a dangerous exercise and should only be attempted for short bursts to reduce the danger of co2 build up. Taking the slower route by taking slow sustained breath for say 7 seconds in and out can be utilized much safer.

Triangular Breathing
    Triangular breathing is a form of breathing with one pause. The patterns for triangular range from equilateral with a fixed in out and pause all consisting of the same time period say 4 seconds each to irregular where each breath and the pause all have different time signatures. These can also be classified as obtuse or acute in which one breath or the pause is either much longer or shorter than the others. There are many combinations to experiment with in triangular breathing.

Quadrilateral Breathing
    Breath of the quadrilateral variety has four sides. Inhale pause exhale pause repeat. This is the most common type of breath used in meditation or hypnosis. Generally square breathing is practiced but a diamond variety of 3 second inhale, 3 second pause, 4 second exhale, 4 second pause is also common. There are even more combinations to be had when working with the four sided breath.
    Kek Houston
    D?j? vu? A Reversible Multiverse

by The Escherian Mind

I want you to use your imagination. You do remember what that is, don’t you? It has been exemplified in Calvin and Hobbes, in the US television show Muppet Babies, and is the source of joy for every little kid who has an invisible friend named “Fred”, who mommy just sat on. Like a muscle, imagination atrophies like a muscle - if you don’t use it, it shrinks and becomes brittle, likely to snap if put to too strenuous a challenge.

Imagine if you will a sphere, perfect, floating alone in the void. From nowhere in particular and everywhere at once a light shines on the sphere lending it a flat, opaque appearance. As you approach the sphere, it rapidly grows in size. The closer you get to it, the larger it looms until it rests firmly in your vision.

Orbiting the sphere at a distance indeterminable due to the lack of any reference, you notice that this is much like the earth. There is a curved horizon with black space above it, as though you were flying around an unmarked 8-ball. Move closer, closer. The lower an orbit you take, the larger the world looms. Flying stomach down towards the sphere and looking towards the curvature, you notice as you float lower and lower that the sphere grows in your vision, just like the Earth would if you were approaching the ground. The curved horizon occupies more and more of your vision. You float closer and closer and all the while the horizon grows less and less curved, and more and more straight. It begins to appear as though the horizon line is bisecting the land and sky perfectly - though you have yet to actually alight on the sphere itself.

Now we require a true feat of imagination. I need to tell you something about this sphere. Though the sphere is an interminable size, you can still land on it. The conditions for this, however, are woefully impossible. However we figure it, the horizon must be a perfectly straight line. Those of you who reason well will realize that, when dealing with a sphere, this is only possible if one of two criteria are met.

1) The sphere is of infinite size. 2) The observer is infinitely small.

As I said, imagination is required. When you finally touch down, you the observer are at the very point where any perfectly flat plain touching the surface of the sphere rests. Without a reference, it matters not whether the sphere below you is infinite in dimension, or you are infinitesimally small - both are true at the same time, and for our discussion, it doesn’t really matter.

Survey the horizon. It is flat beyond anything you’ve ever perceived before, amazing and terrible. You stand on less than a pinpoint on the sphere. You can’t perceive that you are even on a sphere anymore - the word “globe” no longer has any real meaning for you.

We are not done. You stand at the tangent point - for our discussion, we will assume you are infinitesimally small, if only for the sake of simplicity. Look up. Above you looms another sphere, as dark and flat looking as the one that you stand on now. What’s this? The globe above you like a dark moon is growing larger by the moment. Wait - it’s not growing larger, we’ve determined that you are simply infinitesimally small - the sphere is falling! Well, up and down are relative right now, but the fact of the matter is, it’s getting closer!

Standing on your point, it doesn’t matter that it’s coming closer, you can’t be harmed. The sphere above “falls” towards you at an ever-increasing rate. Growing larger and larger, it approaches, its horizon moving farther and farther from being a curve, slowly becoming another fine line - there are now two horizons. You stand at the very point where these two perfect spheres are touching. This point has no dimensions - it exists almost as an abstraction - but still, it exists.

And here you are, at your nexus of the multiverse.
    Kek Houston
    This is a guide on creating a wonderland. This is pretty much an explorable mindscape used for mental or psychotic work. I will revisit the concept later but will make a few short points. First a wonderland is somewhat similar to a mind palace with the difference that the mind palace is more restricted and focused while the wonderland or open and free. A suggestion in the guide is to make a place in your wonderland that acts as a "home" location. This I think might be interesting to create as a mind palace location. An existing structure is easier to manage but it is also possible to use a mental construction as a mind palace it just may take a bit more work to perfect. I believe the wonderland concept to be a "next step" in the River of Conscious Ether Meditation which I will also expand on later.

https://community.tulpa.info/thread-wonderland-sophie-s-wonderland-tips
    Kek Houston
    Chakras: Power Centers of the Body

Its good to know these early on. They are rather easy to locate and will come in handy for our later work. A quick and dirty rundown is as follows.

There are 10 chakras.
    1. Crown ; sun energy; intuition/knowing
    2. Brow ; command post of mental power
    3. Base of Brain; action
    4. Throat ; communication and telepathic ability
    5. Heart ; desire, love , devotion, compassion
    6. Solar Plexus (just below rib cage); central control
    7. Sacral (genitals) ; motivation and sexual energy
    8. Base (hips and pelvis); survival security, fight or flight
    9. Feet ; movement and balance
    10. Root ; draws earth energy

Not all systems use 10 chakras. Some use 7. Some use 3 or combine things like crown and brow or disregard things like base of brain and feet. I go by the 10 chakra system because it is most comprehensive but I argue that each chakra and various groups of chakras are on their own levels.

The Inward Smile

This is a really common and simple technique. Sit comfortably for a moment. Posture is not important so long as you are comfy. Close your eyes and being your perception inward. Relax your face and mouth. Allow the mouth to form a smile. The smile should be as natural as possible but the depressed can benefit from a forced smile since any smile radiates energy and smiling can be considered a power pose so it will actually make the subject feel better and in time form natural smiles. Now direct your awareness of that smile to your eyes and allow them to absorb the harmonizing energy it radiates. It is also acceptable to direct the energy and awareness of the smile to your chakras provided you know their points. The goal is to absorb the smiles positive energy into other parts of the body. If you choose to start at the chakras the crown chakra rather than the brow chakra would be best to start with. If you choose to not use chakras then the eyes is a good starting point. Eventually move the energy of the smile from the starting point to other parts of the body. When you have smiled on each and every part of yourself open your eyes and retain the smile. Go about your day.

This is a good technique because it is easy and really doesnt require focus on breathing to be effective and although already a relatively short meditation it can be condensed by imagining the smile radiate into an all encompassing cocoon or something similar.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Can't tell if serious...
    Kek Houston

Thanks man. I carry far too much tension in my sphincter muscles. Im a bit worried about opening my anus up like thism My concern is that is might make me vulnerable to butt demons. I might have to modify the exercises a little to remedy this but maybe ill make an anal meditation post sometime.

Can't tell if serious…

I am super serious. This is just the beginning. Just wait until I initate contact with spirits and shit. Its gonna get serious real quick nigga. Real quick.
    Kek Houston
    Creating a Mindscape

Here is a quick and dirty guide to creating a wonderland/mindscape

A good relaxation exercise would be a combination of the beginning or the relaxation part of the River of Conscious Ether meditation and moving into the Reversible Multiverse excercise using your nexus of the multiverse as a starting force.

Establishing Boundaries

Recognize the space as secure first and foremost. Reassure its invisibility to all beings but its creator (you). Allow this space to become free of all connection to the pressure of daily life and the physical reality. Once safety is assured and the space is established proceed.

Creating the Landscape

Think about a general layout of the world. Decide major feature and landscapes and mentally map these areas as their geographic location should not change. Some flexible ground rules can be something like this: 1. The world and contents are absolutely private and a matter of personal taste. 2. Make the world large by imagination. Surround known locations with regions only known in a general way. As an example you may have an established castle in the north and a lake side cabin in the west but the area between is a general forest or desert. On a larger scale you could have two established planets in a solar system with an asteroid field in between. 3. Make the world comfortable and safe.

Creating the World

Pick one location on your mental map and imagine standing in that spot. Fix relationships to landmarks and see them at the proper distance. Look in all directions and see the landscape at various angles. Give a general outline and let the imagination fill in the details. Once your fixed location is down move to nearby locations 20-30 yards at a time. Once perspective has been established from several locations try moving smoothly between them. If you catch yourself withdrawing from the scene practice mindfulness and place yourself back into the mindscape.
    If your world seems too static, try the following
    1. let the grass and trees blow in the breeze
    2. listen to the sound of the wind and flowing water
    3. stay relaxed through the exercise. Relax before you begin and at any time you feel tension or dispersion from the landscape
    4. pend your time on this exercise. This is not one whole process. It should be done over several weeks to create a truly solid mindscape.
    5. indoor locations should get as much attention as the general landscape.
    Kek Houston
    The following are 5 pages I found in a notebook I dont remember writing. It says:

Daoist Meditations
    Spirit Liberation
    1. Fasting and Abstention is called liberation through Faith. Without faith the mind cannot be liberated.
    2. Seclusion is called liberation through Tranquility. Without tranquility the mind cannot be liberated.
    3. Visualization and Imagination is called liberation through Insight. Without insight the mind cannot be liberated.
    4. Sitting in Oblivion is called liberation through Absorption. Without absorption the mind cannot be liberated.

p. 110

Daoist Meditations
    Guarding the One
    In guarding the light of the one you may see a light
    1. as bright as the rising sun. This is as brilliant and strong as the sun at noon
    2. Entirely green. When this green is pure it is the light of the lesser yang
    3. Entirely red just like fire. This is a sign of transcendence.
    4. Entirely yellow. When this light develops a greenish tinge it is the light of control harmony. This is a potent remedy of the tao.
    5. Entirely white. When this is as clear as flowing water it is the light of lesser yin.
    6. Entirely black. When this shimmers like deep water it is the light of greater yin.
    7. You may see your own abdomen permeated by light while the four directions one in utter darkness. This is the light of greater harmony the tao of great accordance.

p. 111

Daoist Meditations
    To See the Light of the One:
    1. Focus on primordial energy and action by meditation on your body without the one. Just imagine you body pervaded by white light. When the flourishing energy within is quite shapeless there is nothing that is not done, nothing that is not known.
    2. Practice emptiness, non-being and spontaneity by concentrating on the center of the body. There will be a white radiance above and below, pure like jade, without the smallest flaw. This is the image of primordial energy and non action.
    3. Count and measure in deep meditation all of your body from top to toe. The distinctions between your five fingers. The exact nature of your physical body within and without, think of them as never constant. This meditation follows emptiness and non-being.

p. 112

Daoist Meditation
    4. Meditate on the gods residing in the five orbs and observe how they come and go. Carefully watch their movements. If you can put their activities into words you can predict your good and bad forturne. This practice follows counting and measuring.
    5. The great god of the Tao: let the Gods emerge from your body and mingle with the five agents and four seasons. The green, yellow, white and black will thus equally come to be stored within. The gods emerge and enter, come and go freely as divine officials of the five agents and four seasons. Use them to subdue the hundred evil (demons)

p. 113

Daoist Meditations
    6. The spirits of sensuous attractions let the gods burrow deep and rout them out of the soil. The God of the tao urges them all toward positive efforts; still they remain half evil.
    7. The Administration of Earth: These are the deities of heaven and earth and the four seasons, soil and grain, mountains and rivers. Worship and offer sacrifices to them all. They will let you pass through all obstacles. You can traverse wherever you wish. Evil and false (demons) will be destroyed and can never resurface.
    8. Foreign Gods: These are strange and alien. Their ways cannot be controlled. They make people talk foolish things. Sometimes they are similar to the perfected; sometimes they are more like evil.

p. 114

Daoist Meditation
    9. The Ancestors: They are of pure yin quality and do not belong among the perfected. They are just ordinary ghosts and spirits.

p. 115
    Industrial Houston
    psychotic energies... sounds like schizophrenia
    Kek Houston
    What if like, its schizophrenics who are sane and we are the ones with schizophrenia.
    Industrial Houston
    what if we're underwater and drowning? and water's actually air; maybe you should try living underwater, see if it's true
    Kek Houston
    Jokes on you. I'm from Atlantis friend.
    Industrial Houston
    that near la
Jump to Top